1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Comments on Profile Post by Hex

1. vexus
    vexus
    why
    Jun 2, 2016
  2. Gurrazor
    Gurrazor
    You're lovely
    Jun 3, 2016
  3. vexus
    vexus
    senpai
    Jun 3, 2016
  4. 8bitMafia
    8bitMafia
    Guzz why don't you love me too D'X
    Jun 3, 2016
  5. Gurrazor
  6. 8bitMafia
    8bitMafia
    I did recall you saying you haven't been on in a year, I remember it. Although it may be true that information is possibly false, the rest of the post is true and I have played on your server for a month or so time frame and never once have I seen you on. I am talking about your HL2RP server, I don't believe you were on for a very...very long time. I'm not referring to your teamspeak or forums, you were active there.
    Jun 4, 2016
  7. Gurrazor
    Gurrazor
    a) People paid 8.99 pounds per month (not 25 like you said), b) I did not specify how much anyone was paid, so for you to suggest that someone was "minimally paid" is bold of you. c) If I described some of the work I did in LemonPunch, you should know that it extended well beyond "counting income".
    Jun 4, 2016
  8. Gurrazor
    Gurrazor
    I hadn't been on the server in a while since my iMac doesn't function with some addons we used - but we had a server admin team of about 100 people, so my time was better spent on other things like management, coordination, legal and finance.
    Jun 4, 2016
  9. vexus
    vexus
    ur getting roasted
    Jun 4, 2016
  10. 8bitMafia
    8bitMafia
    Not per se, my post is still right imo, you don't get on the server frequently, and your donations are way too overpriced. 9 gbp = 13 usd and that is 159 usd every year for a server that is being developed averagely, at least more than 95% of gmod servers. This will keep on going so, we both have our opinions and I respect that.
    Jun 4, 2016
  11. Doris
    Doris
    who gives a fuck lemonpunch doesn't have any servers rn stop arguing jesus fucking christ
    Jun 4, 2016
    Hex likes this.
  12. Hex
    Hex
    all i said was i love you D:
    Jun 4, 2016
  13. vexus
    vexus
    you've started something terrible
    Jun 4, 2016
    Hex likes this.