1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Comments on Profile Post by Deerjohn

1. Freelok
    Freelok
    Caused a bit of the stir on my way out...

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Abuse of super administrator position among numerous other things. - Setting peoples profile pictures to a dick and others. IS TO NOT BE UNBANNED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I DO NOT CARE HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE HE IS TO NOT BE UNBANNED.
    Ban will be lifted: Never
    Oct 10, 2016
    Deerjohn and Roth like this.
  2. Roth
    Roth
    hahahaha that's fucking hilarious
    Oct 10, 2016
  3. Freelok
    Freelok
    I resigned from their server and caused a massive shit show, but I felt obliged to help the owner out a bit. I got all their shitty staff out've there, so goodie me. >insert lenny, blackfire is a savage
    Oct 10, 2016
    Deerjohn and Roth like this.
  4. Deerjohn
    Deerjohn
    earthfall soon will have a lemonpunch tier fall
    Oct 11, 2016
  5. Freelok
    Freelok
    Only made $400 in four months, don't think they will. :^)
    Oct 11, 2016