1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Comments on Profile Post by Digital Junkie

1. kurozael
    kurozael
    He's not banned. Something happened and I need to understand it so I want a voice call with both @kief and @Blizzard
    Apr 13, 2018
    kief likes this.
  2. matlock
    matlock
    Did you delete the thread "A Quick Rundown"? It better not have been deleted, it has some vital information on what you'll need to make that decision.
    Apr 13, 2018
    Digital Junkie and Vented like this.
  3. Digital Junkie
    Digital Junkie
    Undelete the thread now. There is not alot of time left in the fuse for it.
    Apr 13, 2018
  4. Reagent
    Reagent
    he reverted the forums so the thread is gone. but there's a backup of it that was dl'd before the revert.
    Apr 13, 2018
  5. Vented
    Vented
    watch blizzard's bitch ass still be manager in the end lol
    Apr 13, 2018
  6. matlock
    matlock
    Don't worry, boys. Check meme machine. I salvaged some of it.
    Apr 13, 2018
    Vented likes this.
  7. Vented
    Vented
    i fucking called it BLIZZARD GOT MANAGER AGAIN
    Apr 14, 2018