1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important 2017 Manager Poll

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cash wednesday, Apr 7, 2017.

?

Who should be the next community manager?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2017.
  1. Lev

67.6%
  2. matlock/outro

32.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Let's get some official numbers. Narrowed the choices down to @RJ, @Lev, and @matlock.
    Notice: your vote is final, so use it wisely. This poll will stay open for a week. By next friday we should have a fairly good idea as to who will be the next manager.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

lev smev

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

@cash wednesday kurozael didn't address my concerns so please remove me from the vote.

edit: Thanks for removing me.

edit/test: kurozael

edit 2: Fun fact: If you use a capital K in kurozael it'll automatically lowercase it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  4. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

Is this real

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Right.
    The race is now between Lev and matlock.

6. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Unfortunately it seems anyone who initially voted for RJ can't recast their vote.

7. cash wednesday

There, now you should be able to.

8. cash wednesday

Vote have been reset. If you've already voted, do so again for your preferred candidate.

9. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

10. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

can we have a list of pros & cons of each candidate? i don't know either of them and i'd like to make a educated guess, thanks.

11. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

lev is lonely
    outro is full of cock

• Like Like x 1
  12. noel

noel Active Member

Shame we can't vote @Lev into presidency

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. dead flag blues

A vote for Lev is a vote for box. Vote box...I mean....-uh, Lev! #bringbackbox

• Like Like x 2
  14. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

can maybe these people we vote for write something about theirself?

15. noel

noel Active Member

justvotelevhonestlyhe'sacoolguy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lev

when I get home maybe

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Clockwork Customer

lets go lev woo happy birthday

• Like Like x 1
  18. kief

kief kind bud Manager

i wanna see a fist fight to who will win

• Like Like x 2
  19. I remember the big 5 paragraph posts about how you should vote for "x" - those were pretty fun.

20. Lev

c16 has seen brighter days

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.