1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important 2017 Manager Poll

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cash wednesday, Apr 7, 2017.

?

Who should be the next community manager?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2017.
  1. Lev

67.6%
  2. matlock/outro

32.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's true. I have to admit it is kind of sad to see how much of this place has faded away into mediocrity.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. noel

noel Active Member

#Levc16revival2017

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

will you find your home also?

I've taken a decision

upload_2017-4-9_22-22-54.png

I voted for somebody.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

thank you comrade

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. rigged

6. Lev

no........... no such thign............

7. kief

kief kind bud Manager

monkah?

8. Lev

songbird*

9. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

If speeches are a thing, then I figure campaign posters are relevant. Vote for Lev.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Can I order a recount?

11. It goes without saying the amount of security breaches that could have taken place in between yesterday and today. I believe I'd be a fool to not mention the suspiciousness in numbers here. We must not and cannot rule out foul play, I suspect Monkah is up to this. #recount2017 #hackedelection #holdmonkahaccountable

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. What we should really be investigating is Facepunch interference in this managerial poll. We might have an illegitimate manager on our hands, and we can't normalize that.

13. I agree. We have to hold them accountable for tampering in our democratic process which has held this website apart for years upon years. This is a cyber-attack and solicits an immediate response.

14. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder)

i think the russians rigged it....

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hello Trump

16. He won though, so you're saying Outro will win? I don't understand German humor.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. kief

kief kind bud Manager

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. cash wednesday

cash wednesday [UWG-Owner] [EpicBoii] [YeetNigga] Clockwork Customer Active Member

Poll closes this friday.

OUTRO... WILL... SURGE!!!

19. Lev

heh.........

20. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Shit, I thought I replied to @RJ already, must have dreamt it. Well, for what it's worth, @RJ, the position will be the same as what Cash is doing at the moment as well as [optionally] getting involved in Store Support, gaining Officer rank on the Steam Group, and helping to organise community events. Cash will keep all current responsibilities too, as well as those I just previously mentioned, but focusing mostly on the last two and trying to figure out what the Clockwork community most wants as a priority for me to fix or add to Clockwork and HL2RP. If you feel like you want to add yourself back in and revote after that, it's your call. Sorry I didn't respond before I genuinely thought I did :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.