1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important 2017 Manager Voting

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kurozael, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

vote audo

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Do you actually wanna take part @RJ?

3. RJ

Can you give any further elaboration on what the manager would be doing? I'd hope to know at least that before taking part. If you can't share that, then my answer would be no.

4. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

where's my offer

5. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

6. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

I can't answer for kuro, but from what I understand you'll be taking my job. You'll manage the mods, users, forums, etc. Anything I do now will be your job if you do want to take part.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. RJ

@Reagent :
    ---
    If that's the case then I'd be willing to take part in the vote.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

I suppose we aught to have a poll attached to the thread. Maybe later I'll make a new thread with a poll, since this one is messy now.

9. Delicate

Delicate **KNOWN CLOCKWORK TROLL** Active Member

i nominate shut up walter

10. cash wednesday

wait how did you reply if the thread isn't open

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  11. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Active Member

i locked it

..so i can't have anyone try and compete with me in the polls..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.