1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other _HappyGoLucky's Plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by _HappyGoLucky, Aug 28, 2017.

1. _HappyGoLucky

_HappyGoLucky Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hello, I've recently been working with a community on some stuff and I've done a few things other than fixes and being a community exclusive thing is always pretty boring! A lot of this stuff is either some small easy things I made or some projects which I used for a big learning experience. Enjoy!

Super Demonstration Video for them ALL!

Clockwork

Add Cash
    -
    A simple plugin, /addcash instead of /setcash. Don't like having to found out their previous token count to add a specific amount? PSHHH forget that! Takes after the schema cash name so it's probably not going to be /addcash. HL2RP = /addtokens. Don't ask in the replies if you can't figure that out.

Download

Toggle Third
    -
    Another simple thing. A simple command of /togglethird. People from the community asked for this one and its literally just player:ConCommand("chasecam") but whatever I'm the one that did it.

Download

Silent Footsteps
    -
    Made this mostly because I didn't want to go and get an addon on the workshop. Elec taught me a bit for this one so thanks to him. This just removes footsteps for stealth when you are crouching.

Download

Spraycans Revamped
    -
    Adds new spraycans that have a limit of three uses and also tracks the uses left in description. Simple thing for me to also learn how to use Item datas. Currently this does not have any sprays put into it and I highly recommend you only get this if you also have this addon. ( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=373026536 ). You have to put the sprays in yourself. It's at the top of sv_hooks on line 5 with local sprays = {" ", " ", " "}. Since I am kinda giving you nothing with that, ask for help in the comments if you must.

Download

Half-Life 2 Roleplay

Announce Rations
    -
    Adds a simple command and config. 02+ can use /announcerations and SA's with config access can change the city numbers in the config under "City Number."

Download

OfC Elite Metropolice
    -
    Since it seems clear that people use OfC has a command rank and want it to be put under Elite Metropolice, I have made this simple little plugin for you.

Download

Better Forcefields
    -
    THIS IS NOT MINE AT ALL! THIS IS MY FRIENDS @Mucker !!!!
    Adds force fields that you may have noticed on SCG. These extend wall to wall for a considerable distance. You can press ALT+E to open the admin panel to allow classes to go through. It was a quick work as we never thought to public release this. Do not ask for ANY HELP AT ALL because I will not help you AT ALL.
    You should not require this at all but it's just for credits.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=711715021

Download

Agility Fix
    -
    Fixes agility, that's that.

Download

If you require any assistance or if something doesn't work, leave a comment PLEASE and I will work to fix it. Unless it's the Better Forcefields. I won't help you with that.

Hate to be that guy, but if you'd like to donate you can use this link down below!

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Nice to see some new plugins uploaded. Good work.

3. _HappyGoLucky

added a pretty neat demonstration video for you lovely people

4. How did you get the team manager? ALT+E doesn't work for me.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  5. _HappyGoLucky

I made it clear I am not helping with that plugin.

Other news, I have added OfC using Elite Metropolice class to fix issues that people may have had with armories and stuff I guess.

6. The agility fix doesn't seem to work.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)