1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

A Controversial Request...

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Doc (Killzone), May 15, 2018.

1. Doc (Killzone)

Doc (Killzone) Clockwork Customer

Hey there looking a fairly competent scripter with mainly experience in Clockwork obviously.

I would be scripting myself but between me running a hotel and a full time University course being completed part time I don't have much time to learn LUA. Maybe not for the next two years anyway. I simply saw that there wasn't a decently scripted light roleplay server in quite sometime and wanted to fill the void.

I'm wanting a few small modifications for Cider 2. Some to actually make the game mode less serious and a lot like the original cider.

Some of the things I'm wanting are as follows:

-A warrant system, think darkRP (lol)
    -Linking the Mayor and Police faction so they are able to use the same keys, perhaps even merging the police faction into a civilian class.
    -SMALL amount of custom content (Not even really a necessity, would just save me some time)
    -Toolgun restrictions (So that players who have just joined can build and enjoy non game breaking tools)

These are just some of the things I need completed before launch and I know for a fact someone will have a problem with me even asking for a coder never mind introducing less serious systems into their vision of clockwork.

I'm willing to pay up to 100 pounds for the small list above. Due to me having my own business I can ensure you are well paid for your work not only for the list above but for any future work and with my interest (both in Cider 2 and Phase Four there should be plenty of pay for work if you're willing). Unless otherwise stated I have no intention of buying the rights to any of the addons you develop.

If this arrangement sounds like it could be advantageous to both you and I please drop me a pm :)

Remember be nice guys.

2. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Clockwork is easily adaptable to being less serious, which is why the entire Class system exists within Clockwork originally for my "Gang Wars" Light RP project. I'm sure @duck is capable of this job and can vouch for him as a trustworthy developer.

• Friendly Friendly x 3

Previous Readers (Total: 0)