1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP A few questions regarding becoming MPF.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sugardust, May 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy everyone.

I speak on behalf of myself and a good bud of mine. We play Gmod together a lot and are fans of heavy roleplay servers. We found one of your HL2RP servers yesterday and love it, we got in and roleplayed with someone and encountered a Metropolice Officer and he honestly looked really sick. We enjoy playing positions of peacekeeping and order, and we both played on a serious SCP RP server named Concordia Gaming for a very long time and became well known and respected for how serious we took the jobs that were given to us and our love for roleplay.

I understand a lot of people enjoy playing resistance or civilians in roleplay environments like this, but if we're going to be honest, we really would love to have a chance at becoming MPF. These servers are very high-quality from what we have seen and I could see ourselves spending hundreds of hours in a roleplay environment such as this.

All this being said, we did look around and ask questions to the other players in ooc and they simply said you have to apply for it here. I've been looking around and perhaps I'm just blind but I honestly cant find anything regarding signing up or anything of that sort. Sorry if this is the wrong place for something like this, like I said, myself and my bud are new. Thanks for reading.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. svensis_

svensis_ Clockwork Customer

Hello, you apply for whitelists on the specific server forums or IC.
    What server are you playing on?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Aspect

Aspect =) Veteran Active Member

Hey!

Assuming you are new to the Half-Life 2 Roleplay scene, welcome!

Cloud Sixteen is the company which created the 'Clockwork' (CW) Framework used to run the Half-Life 2 Roleplay schema (and some other schemas) which are also created and sold by Cloud Sixteen to server owners. Cloud Sixteen does not (currently) own any Garry's Mod server running Half-Life 2 Roleplay or any other schemas.

To become a Metropolice Unit on a Half-Life 2 Roleplay server, you usually go to apply for the whitelist on that specific server's forums. Some servers utilize different ways of doing faction applications though, so it would be a good idea to ask around first to gather some information about the process.

Hope I could help!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Duspende_

Duspende_ Veteran Active Member

As the guys before me; you gotta apply at that respective community(server)'s forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member

The only way you can become a real CP is by joining SRP :eek::confused:o_O
    https://discord.gg/NV3E82j

On a serious note.
    It is different from each community. On my server for instance we are having IC applications (In Character) This means you do not need to write an application and we are only focusing on your ingame actions to become a cop.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  6. We are playing on the Undetermined Gaming HL2RP server

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Schulze35

Schulze35 At 23, I bought it all just to make sure. Clockwork Customer Active Member

upload_2019-5-8_22-1-16.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. chuck

chuck king of private sector Crusader Active Member

Careful- Don't be fooled by the seemingly enjoyable roleplay experience, the Undetermined staff crew are malicious people. You should be wary with any personal information around them.

9. Aspect

Aspect =) Veteran Active Member

I can see this turning into a community shittalking thread, we should get back to subject.
    Pls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. chuck

chuck king of private sector Crusader Active Member

My apologies. I just wanted their true nature to be known.

11. svensis_

svensis_ Clockwork Customer

12. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

Alright. Your questions have been answered. I'm going to go ahead and lock this before anything in this thread gets out of hand.
    @Sugardust If you need this thread re-opened, just send me a DM via the forum.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.