1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

A HL2RP Player catalogue?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Defalt, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember someone on this forum once made a google drive forum about players/servers on HL2RP. these being general reviews and warnings. I'd like to know if anyone knows the authors or a link?

It was called something like the HL2RP catalogue but I can't find it.

2. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

The Roleplay Catalog? It was a massive, irrelevant shitpost.

3. The guy who made it removed it and quit Gmod forever after he got doxxed by the Begotten admin team, so it's gone forever. There are some plans to make a non-autistic version though by several people.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. yeah no seriously it was a shitpost that hurt the feelings of many gmod rpers worldwide

do they happen to be the "whoa dude FUCK FUCK FUCK TWISTED" kind of people? there will never be a non-autistic catalogue, and no Chinese knock-off will ever accomplish this. dream on, roleplayers.

5. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

It's prime was a long, long time ago.

6. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of UNDERWORLDâ„¢ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

the fault of the whole operation was cashflow's inability to cope with his trolls remorse for making some furry faggots on the internet a little bit upset with his jokes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

Everybody has already forgotten about Cashflow.

8. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

who?

9. if only he was forgettable as your reviews

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Zig

Zig Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

the noble family strikes again.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  11. Zig

12. we'd better stop talking shit right now, US Marine Pfc Pistol Pete is gonna kick my goddamn door down. you ever been fucked by a marine before? once these begotten fuckers get ahold of rootie's dox on me im gonna wish they started ordering papa jones pizza to my house. no bullets, friend, just pizza.

EDIT: hey asshole release ur fucking SERVER already fucking cancel it agian ill cancel ur godamn grannies life support
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  13. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of UNDERWORLDâ„¢ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

u guys remember when all those people got doxed because of that list???

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Zig

[​IMG]

15. Zig

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GO FROM A QUESTION INTO A SHIT POST.

GOOD MODERATORS PLS THREAD LOCK DADS

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    • Box Box x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.