1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

A working height plugin without bugs?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Papabear3g, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Papabear3g

Papabear3g Clockwork Customer Active Member

Is there a working height plugin that doesn't get players stuck into eachother or make you slow down when you go uphill? Or would anyone know anything about fixing it? It adds a real intimidating feature to certain characters that's really awesome. Shavargo's Resizable Players doesn't seem to be very stable, just wondering if anyone has an alternative (sorry if I'm posting too much lol)
  2. [I:RP] Xeno

[I:RP] Xeno Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

I've noticed that plugin is buggy also.
    I would walk on the i17 plaza stairs and the road in front of the two entrances to the slums and I would rage in OOC and ask why I am slowing down and everyone would be like "idk lol"
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

Previous Readers (Total: 0)