1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Acentri Network

Discussion in 'Communities' started by BriskHound, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:53 PM.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [An image capture of two Metro Police Officers vigilant of the night.]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [The image above, depicting the current life of espionage units.]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [A propaganda image, showing a ground unit and an elevated officer.]
    [​IMG]

Acentri is about the common life of citizens but has been spruced up to have something meaningful to happen to each character. To have a story, to have a drive of what generic servers lack. This server is a gateway to Half Life 2 Roleplay. Teaching players and allowing the veterans to thrive and allow them to do what they'd never have the opportunity to do on other servers. The server aims to be orthodox, but unorthodox at the same time.

Acentri Network is a welcoming community, we invite new and veteran players to join us. We're a working community and cherish any reasonable feedback. You can join us on;
    https://www.acentri.net/
    and on discord;
    https://discord.gg/2qP4Bnr
    Our Workshop collection;
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1093487124
    Our Server IP(Which opens 7:00 PM EST N.A.);
    70.42.74.15:27015
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017 at 11:01 PM
  2. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

thread is alright, add some colour or something to make it more lively lol
    but alot of content and pac3? :/

3. We don't rely on Pac3, We're playing around with it and most likely won't use it unless we have reason to do so.
    It'll be restricted for the time being.

Users will not have access, to add.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tyrex

Tyrex Active Member

i have no particular interest in joining, but i'd like to give some advice in that there really isn't much to this that actually explains what your community is like, it just looks like a summary of hl2 canon to me

5. Ah, Sorry. Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to add something to it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Humblebumbled

Humblebumbled Active Member

This.

To clarify, what makes your server unique? What events and changes have you made to make it more interesting?

A personal question of mine is what are you planning to do with your economy? IE: how will contraband get in and out of the city, who will provide these goods and how?

7. I'm curious of what you're trying to get at. I'm super curious if you're seriously adding anything to make the gameplay improve.

8. Tommy

Tommy used to be relevant Honorable

your thread looks better than i thought you'd come up with

as others have said, make sure you're mainly focusing on what makes your server unique, as opposed to just telling everyone the hl2 lore - anyone who actually views your thread as a server they might join should, hopefully, already know the canon

as long as you can get your anger under control, keep darth cat from spawning himself weapons, and keep a firm but friendly grasp on your server staff, i think you'll do well