1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

alexanderk does armachair general

Discussion in 'Creative Media' started by alexanderk, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

damn

2. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

(Warning: 1440p images)
    Screenshot dump:
    Stepping off
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

crossing the bridge
    [​IMG]
    providing security
    [​IMG]
    (two hours and many bullets later) Misfit 3-1, enemy HVT captured
    [​IMG]
    SgtMaj debriefing
    [​IMG]

briefing
    [​IMG]
    the plantation
    [​IMG]
    can't see shit: the game
    [​IMG]
    the radio tower
    [​IMG]
    debrief
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  3. Tanoa looks beautiful. Is Apex worth it?

4. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

I mean, I bought it for the map as is required by my unit. I'd say it's a very pretty, very expansive map.
    From a milsim perspective, its rough jungle terrain and legitimately dense urban environments make it an intense experience.
    I haven't played the campaign or anything though.

5. I only play Arma for antistasi anyways

6. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

Rolling screenshot album here
    http://imgur.com/a/nA0wo
    most are pretty boring because I only remember to spam F12 in downtime

• Like Like x 1
  7. kief

kief kind bud Manager

apex is worth it if you use it to your respective games and mods.
    i've played it on breakingpoint and did the campaign with a few friends and i enjoyed it

btw if you can't run arma3 already, or barely scrape at the bottom of the barrel to keep a solid 40-60, tonoa will fuck you up

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well damn. I'm upgrading soon anyways. I'll see how well I can run Arma and check it out if I do it well.

9. kief

kief kind bud Manager

i mean, arma isn't like csgo, you can run it at 30 fps and still do well for yourself if you know what you're doing
    i have a laptop and a rig, but i don't have access to the rig 100% of the time because of school and i can run arma3 at medium-high settings with 50-70 frames depending on the map. tonoa literally dropped me to 40-50 frames and in the jungle sometimes i'd be dropped to 30.

you take what you can get imo

10. i play arma 3 well enough on low-medium settings

11. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

lol I get like 10-20FPS on our ops. 80 players and a shitload of Zeus'd AI adds up. Playing smaller stuff and getting >60 is great

12. kief

kief kind bud Manager

you made me forget that doing anything custom or close to zeus drops you to even below 10 fps in cases when you have npcs and ai running about.
    ive shot guns and had my fps drop from 30 to 2 playing on tonoa, and i fucking hate it

13. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

14. [​IMG]
    Dunno why the quality is bad

15. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

cuz you suck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Sorry, couldn't hear you over my silver bar

17. Knight

Knight Active Member

I've been wanting to get into Arma for a while now, just have had trouble finding the time that's required to invest into it.

18. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

you arent a true armchair general/tactical gamer if you dont know what bounding is

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

20. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

Previous Readers (Total: 0)