1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

alexanderk does armachair general

Discussion in 'Creative Media' started by alexanderk, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

2. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy

3. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

yo is this an open community? and if it is, am i wrong to assume it's p lax

4. not open, no.

5. fairly inaccurate tbh

6. Vented

Vented Guest

swimming sucks ass in arma even with flippers

7. can confirm. its gotten better i feel, but it still sucks ass

8. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Active Member

hopefully arma 4 expands on naval warfare among other things

9. hopefully arma 4 just has a better engine overall. i love arma 3, but the engine is starting to show its age now with games like squad around

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Vented

Vented Guest

arma 4 jets dlc 2:
    2 new jets that are way better than the default stock ones
    1 cool looking stealth bomber
    redesign of jet ui and controls that make it even more hard to handle without joystick (FREE)
    1 jet showcase mission thats boring as shit and a waste of time compared to workshop submissions

15.99 usd buy please

11. i'm completely fine with their DLCs to be honest, the jets DLC was awesome. i don't think they're that hard to handle without joystick, but thats my opinion

• Friendly Friendly x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)