1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Anonymous Civil Protection plugin?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Le Toucan, Jul 19, 2017.

1. I'm looking for a plugin that NC uses. It essentially makes i so when you look at a CP their ID is concealed and all you can see is their desc. I can't find it, can anyone help me locate this or point me in the right direction?

Also looking for something that makes Citizens take less hits from a stunstick to be KO'd, along with some sort of "injury" type plugin.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

Is the CP's name also concealed in the chatbox?

3. Nuclearbeat

Nuclearbeat Clockwork Customer

Haven't played NC but there is the MPF Full Customization plugin that hides the MPF faction from the scoreboard, But I don't think it hides it the name when you look at them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. 8bitMafia

8bitMafia Active Member

Code:
    -- Called to check if a player does recognise another player.
    function Schema:PlayerDoesRecognisePlayer(player, status, isAccurate, realValue)
        if (self:PlayerIsCombine(player) or player:GetFaction() == FACTION_ADMIN) then
            return true;
        end;
    end;

You want to invalidate this, either remove it or configure a plugin to override it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blizzard

Blizzard Community Manager Clockwork Customer

Now how would you make it so Combine units can recognize each other, but citizens can't recognize combine units?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Customer Active Member

I'm working on a fix, just testing the code thingy first. Will edit this post when I've got my suggested (although untested) fix.
    Code:
    -- Called to check if a player does recognise another player.
    function Schema:PlayerDoesRecognisePlayer(player, status, isAccurate, realValue)
        if (self:PlayerIsCombine(player) or player:GetFaction() == FACTION_ADMIN) then
            if (player:GetFaction() != (FACTION_ADMIN or FACTION_MPF or FACTION_OTA)) then
                return false;
            end;
            return true;
        end;
    end;

Edit: Try the above code. It probably won't work as I'm not sure exactly what variables or w/e to put in for the "target," but I think the principle of the code is there. That's about the best I can do.

Second Edit: I'm a fucking idiot. I saw this pop up in the forum activity and thought it was a recent thread. FML.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  7. I believe it's called Unrecognizable CP.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)