1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

HL2RP Any Music addon/ Plugin ?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Schulze35, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Is there any music addon or plugin that lets me play music from Youtube over the server. Mostly for events etc. I have searched the workshop on Garry's Mod but nothing really fits... Patchplay gave players error to join the server. Any idea? All information would be appreciated.
    Schulze

2. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

I mean, you could try PlayX or 3D Stream Radio. They're certainly not meant for CW but they should work.

3. Schulze35

Anyone knows wich plugin / addon this is ?
    upload_2018-11-26_21-20-11.png
    Servers such as Lemonpunch and Nebulous use it all the time.

4. Aspect

Aspect Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town? Active Member

Serverguard.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gravity Cat

Gravity Cat Okay Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Schulze35

I get it myself.
    Uncaught ReferenceError: medialibDelegate is not defined

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Schulze35

Now the problem is that Garry's Mod is using an ancient web browser, by default Garry's Mod is not abel to play Youtube videos. However you can fix this issue by switching to chromium branch.
    1 Close Gmod
    2 Right click on Gmod and select properties
    3 Navigate to the betas tab
    4 Select chromium from the drop down.
    5 Close the popup and wait for gmod to update.
    The Plugin only works if all players on the server use chromium on their gmod. I tested this myself today and only I could hear the music due to the other people not changing the web browser.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Sorry, it's been a while since I've used the plugin. It used to work just fine, but too much time has passed and gmod has fallen behind. The only thing to do now is wait until gmod releases the chromium update or use another addon/plugin.

• Like Like x 1