1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Any particular schema/universe you'd like to see tried?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bill466, Feb 6, 2018.

1. See title. I noticed that in Xeno's "what do you want thread" that everyone can generally agree on not having a stock standard City server and wanting some larger elements of story, but are there any concrete ideas that anyone would like to see developed or at least explored?

edit: ideally either an entirely different universe, or at the very least, a distinctly unique HL2 setting

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. ABRACADABRA!

ABRACADABRA! Active Member

I'd like a Papers Please like schema. You could probably RP as a Kolechian terrorist or something or even a border guard.
    Half-Life 2 is similar to Papers Please in how it operates really. You can get arrested or deported anytime the Arstotzkan leaders want you to be gone for the slightest mistake.

3. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

Real Life.
    But, you know, not shit.
    I was actually thinking about having a go at something like that some time ago but I was like "Mehh"

4. Vented

Vented official clockwork customer Clockwork Customer Active Member

oh god not this shit again

• Box Box x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  5. a proper zombie RP.

• Like Like x 2
    • Box Box x 1
  6. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

Elder Scrolls / Custom Fantasy / DnD with private sessions that are planned.

• Box Box x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. why u rate my shit dumb

• Box Box x 1
  8. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

cuz ur stupid

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  9. but your mom gay

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  10. Sixx

Sixx *silt strider sounds*

"a proper zombie RP" doesn't encapsulate any idea other than 'i wants zombies'
    what kind of zombies? what kind of world? the walking dead, 28 days later, world war Z, what?

11. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

12. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

The Crossed Comics have interested me for several years. Begotten:Crossed was probably one of the better servers I've seen hosted on Clockwork, and it gave me a lot of inspiration. I've been developing a schema based off of it to entertain myself, but I'd definitely play on a server that was based off of the Crossed Comics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Digital Junkie

Crossed looks cool but I could never see it as a long term server, if you know the comics you know things never last.

14. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

People would just have to accept that they could die at any moment. I'm sure a crafty few could probably survive (and thrive) for a while in that environment.

15. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

people need to make more apocalyptic free for all "non-rp" servers. i find those super fun.

• Box Box x 1
  16. Digital Junkie

Begotten: PUBG is suppose to come out before Begotten: Heat.

17. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

Any historical setting with a big population and devs supporting it.

Roman empire warrp, napoleonic wars, middle ages rp, industrial revolution rp, Vietnam rp, ww1/Ww2rp Balkan wars rp, Crusades rp, antiquity rp

Hell even a hunters gatherers survival RP would be hella fun, or early cities/agrarian communities.

I’d play it all.

18. elaborate

19. Digital Junkie

There is no need too, there is only one server than can do this.
    All other servers fail to meet this every time they try.

20. Freelok

Freelok Active Member

Anything remotely similar to Begotten will get you attacked by some internet tough guys. I'd try to do something with the Survival fear, though with roleplay and not a glorified match of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.

• Funny Funny x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)