1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Arbiter's Plugins and Plugin Store

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Arbiter329, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Arbiter329

Arbiter329 Owner of Arc-Factory Roleplay Active Member

So, I figured I'd create a Plugin page here, and link to my new Plugin Store.

If you have any issues with a free or paid plugin, open a support ticket on the store and I'll assist you with your problem.

You can find the store here.

Free Plugins:

Perma Remove [Download] [Plugin Center]

This plugin Permanently Removes an entity from the map. Be careful with it, as you can accidentally fuck things up if you remove the wrong thing.

To use it, enter /EntPermaRemove into chat when looking at what you want to remove.

Radio Sounds [Download][Plugin Center]

Adds the combine talk sounds to when someone uses the radio command and has a radio.

Personal Doors [Download] [Plugin Center]

Adds the ability for admins to give some players persistent key access to Unownable doors.

Custom Spawn [Download] [Plugin Center]

This plugin allows admins to set a permanent spawnpoint for a certain character with /PlySetSpawn <Name>, and remove their custom spawnpoint with /PlyRemoveSpawn <Name>

Nutty Vending Machines [Download] [Plugin Center]

This is just a port of author of a different framework's Vending machines from that one script that kuro is too egotistical to let me mention to Clockwork HL2RP. The main difference is I renamed some of the buttons to better fit Clockwork item names, and added a 'Snack' button that drops a Citizen Supplement.

Demo Video by author of a different framework

Primary Needs V2 [Download] [Plugin Center]

The latest version of my Primary Needs plugin. If you don't already know, this plugin is for adding Hunger, Thirst, and Sleep needs to your schema.
    Needs:
    Hunger: Hunger is a basic need, it can be fulfilled by eating food. (Developers: To make a food item remove hunger, add "ITEM.hunger = #" where # is the amount to remove.)

Thirst: Thirst requires the player to drink water or other liquid items. Players can also lower thirst with the /Drink Command. (To Developers: To make a food item remove thirst, add "ITEM.thirst = #" where # is the amount to remove.)

Sleep: Sleep requires the player to sleep at regular intervals. Get too tired, and you'll pass out randomly. Sleep can be lowered with the /Sleep command, or items. (To Developers: To make a food item remove Sleep, add "ITEM.sleep = #" where # is the amount to remove.)

Commands:
    /Drink | This is a basic command, useable by anyone. When standing in a source of water, one can use the command to drink from it, lowering thirst.

/Sleep | This command is useable by anyone, and ragdolls the player for a certain amount of time. After which the player will wake up, and have their sleep lowered.

/SetHunger | This command is useable by admins whom wish to set a player's hunger to any number they desire. Minimum is 0, max is 100. If you set it to -1, it will remove the hunger need from that player. The will be unable to see hunger in the F1 menu, and the wont get hungry any more.

/SetThirst | This command is useable by admins whom wish to set a players thirst to any number they desire. Minimum is 0, max is 100. If you set it to -1, it will remove the thirst need from that player. They will be unable to see thirst in the F1 menu, and wont get thirsty any more.

/SetSleep | This command is useable by admins whom wish to set a player's sleep to any number they desire. Minimum is 0 max is 100. If you set it to -1, it will remove the sleep need from that player. They will be unable to see sleep in the F1 menu, and wont get sleepy any more.

PAC3 Patch [Download] [Plugin Center]

A very simple plugin that clears your PAC outfit when you change characters.

Scanner Mines [Download] [Plugin Center]

This plugin adds the ability for Claw Scanners to deploy Hopper Mines.

Pressing Crouch while a Synth Scanner will allow you to ready a mine, and puts you in the holding a mine animation, and pressing crouch again will drop the mine.

A mine can be readied every 20 Seconds.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. For the perma remove is there some sort of log in the plugin? so lets say you remove a entity then the entity you remove goes in the plugin logs, if you remove it from the plugin logs then it will re-appear, making it easier for those who accidentally removed something.

Great work none-the less.

3. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

And I thought my plugins were expensive... ;_;

4. because they are

5. RJ

Thanks captain obvious. We now all know the meaning to life. Without you, humanity would have ended by now. What would we have done without you? Oh wait...

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Arbiter329

You can remove the data from Settings/Clockwork/Schemas/<schemaname>/plugins/removedata/<map name>.cw

7. See. I made a CiD Card item, only. You sir made a printer to make them, Union cards, and whatnot. Amazing work (yet i don't know how to make them have a character's name and CiD when they spawn in with it. They have to do it manually on mine)

8. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

Plugins that worth their price. Always appreciated your work, Arbiter.

9. They are definitely not worth the price. You can make most of those plugins by using the search bar on C16.

$5 for a command to unlock a door, lol. All I'm going to say is you are overpaying for these products. Good luck.

10. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

Huh, I won't say the nicknames, but some of the plugin-releasers would request same or more for these kinds of plugins just because they are so popular and famous. They set ridicolous prices for ten minutes of work, at least the stuff OP sells is not in public and not that easily done.

11. Code:
     if (player:HasItemByID("screwdriver")) then
         local door = player:GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity;

if (Clockwork.entity:IsDoor(door)) then
             door:Fire("Unlock", "", 0);
        end;
    end;
    Yes, you are severely overpaying for these things. Especially the CID card one, which was posted on C16 for free by me.

12. Songbird

Songbird ❤️

Yep, I understand and agree with you. Me and most of the people familiar with lua can do some of most of these minor plugins in forty minutes, but still Arbiter's works are one of the finest in case of ideas and realisations.

13. Arbiter329

The Lockpick plugin is a bit more featured than that, and CID Cards are definitely not the same thing.

The Lockpick plugin uses a Progress Bar, has sound effects, and is done with a random chance of success based off Dexterity.

The main differences between your CID Cards and the CID Cards I've made and published would be the following;

1) The CID Cards don't alter the Card name, instead it adds the data as a separate bit that can be read with Examine or by hovering over the Card.

2) CID Cards isn't all it adds, it also adds CWU Cards, business licenses, and more.

3) Cards are given by default on spawn, with name/CID Registered already.

4) There is also a Card Printer Entity for printing out cards.

Not looking to start any kind of flame war, I just don't want misinformation spreading around.

14. RJ

The plugins are very good Arbiter, I just don't think something like the ID locked weaponry is worth $25 as it can easily be done with a simple if..else statement.

15. I still don't think the card one is worth it. What I think doesn't matter in this case, though. If people want to buy it for the price listed, so be it. I just don't recommend it.

Lockpick one is fine. I agree with RJ on the ID lock one as well. Nothing else for me to say, I am gone, no more Duck in this thread.

*poof*

16. Arbiter329

You guys do have a point. I've cut the price on the CID Cards and on ID Locked guns back a bit.

17. Both RJ's and Arbiter's shit is overpriced.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Arbiter329

Want the Medical System? Enter Promo Code: MEDICARE to get 10 Dollars off!

19. Make your entire shop free and we'll call it a deal.

20. Should be OBAMACARE but ok.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)