1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Arbiter's Plugins and Plugin Store

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Arbiter329, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Arbiter329

Arbiter329 Owner of Arc-Factory Roleplay Active Member

Pirated stuff.

2. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

Quit being a total prick, please. Bad enough his shit got leaked, don't rub salt in the wounds.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Arbiter329

Update: Added linux support to some plugins that weren't working properly in linux. (Unfortunately the update is only available via direct download and on my store as the plugin center does not allow for plugin root file names to change when updating, thus preventing me from pushing out the update there.)

In honor of most of my plugins updating, I've put the Arbiter complete pack on sale for 50% off.
    The deal ends on Saturday, February 6th 2016.

4. SleepyMode

SleepyMode Clockwork Customer

Is this place supposed to be a plugin archive? :eek:

5. Epicmarkvan

Epicmarkvan New Member

The perma remove plugin doesn't seem to work correctly.

6. TheFancyAlchemist

TheFancyAlchemist World famous hl2rp connoisseur Active Member

Are you using the toolgun, or a command.

7. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

If a MPF nears to a mine it will explode because the mine is a npc and it thinks that the MPF is a player. You should install FactionNPC or something like it, this will fix your problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anybody know a plugin that adds Combine Cards to open Combine locks?
    I thought Arbiter did one.
    @NightAngel
    @duck

8. Arbiter329

Sale!

The Arbiter Complete Pack is now on sale for 60% off, until the end of the week!

9. so you disappear for 3 months just to come back to try and sell overpriced plugins

10. Vortix

Vortix Active Member

if people are willing to pay then its not overpriced

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. thats not true, people will still buy over priced games etc.
    It's about how much they want it/need it etc, diamonds for example are useless but are made expensive because one company controls the market.

12. Vortix

Vortix Active Member

something isn't overpriced if its price equals its worth. its worth is determined by how much people are willing to pay for it. if people are willing to pay more, it's worth more, and therefore it isn't overpriced. diamonds are useless but aren't overpriced because people are willing to pay a lot for them.
    pm me if you want to continue debating it, cuz i dont really want to derail Arbiter's thread

13. Arbiter329

Well the thread goes back on track today, as I've just released an update to the Medical System plugin. (Also might have put the medical system on sale for 50% off, grab 'em while they're hot cause the deal ends on Monday. c: )

Update Notes:
    -Increased bleed speed from '0.02 * bleed severity' to '0.8 * Bleed Severity' (So 8 blood is lost a second on max severity. As opposed to the ridiculous 0.2 per second before)
    -Added a chat notification when you start to bleed or severity increases.
    -Added a notification of bleed severity in the F1 menu, should show up at the top when bleeding and tell you the severity.
    -Added a suture kit item, available with 'm' flags, that stops all bleeding no mater the severity.

What would you guys like to see next? (As a new plugin or an update to an existing one, free or paid)

• Like Like x 4
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  14. Claude

Claude Clockwork Customer

Honestly, anything related to Combines. I really love your Combine-tech plugins!

15. BananasTheKing

BananasTheKing Clockwork Customer

16. Gregory

Gregory Investor. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Your perma remove plugin doesn't work by the way

• Agree Agree x 2