1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Arbiter's Plugins and Plugin Store

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Arbiter329, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Niker107

Niker107 Active Member

Good one, Arbiter! Glad that there are some people left which are still good samaritans and release some plugins for free, it's very kind of you. :)

2. Dub

Dub Guest

Now the primary needs plugin is actually usable for UCA. Woo!

3. Arbiter, could you make a version of your Card Printer that works for all schemas and not just HL2RP? I'll require one for my CW: Space Station 13 schema as the Head of Personnel's ID Card printer.

4. Arbiter329

Arbiter329 Owner of Arc-Factory Roleplay Active Member

Now running the Mothers Day Sale! 50% off any Product on my store with the discount code MOMS.

Offer expires 5/16/2014 (This Friday)

5. Arbiter329

New Product! 'Arbiter Complete Pack', this is a bundle including all Plugins available for purchase on my store, and will be updated with more plugins as I release them! (No extra cost to get new plugins after purchasing, however the price will increase for new purchases of the bundle! So buy it while it's cheap!)

All the plugins separate will get cost you over $70, but with the bundle priced at only $49.99, it's definitely a bargain purchase!

6. Arbiter329

Wow. I completely forgot about that.

Will make a patch. Expect it soon.

7. Arbiter329

Alright, restocking is now fixed for the NuttyVendors. DL the new version from the link in OP. (Or just click THIS.)

8. Martz

Martz Guest

Uh, I have a question.
    These vending machines can replace the Industrial 17 vending machine props.
    How can I replicate this for the stock CW vending machines?

9. Masked Death

Masked Death Active Member

Wait, is sleep replenished only by items?

10. SevenLions

SevenLions Post 123 for a Door Giveaway!!! Clockwork Customer Active Member

You can type /sleep if your sleep level rises over a certain % (Don't remember off the top of my head) or you can lower it by certain items.

11. Arbiter329

Plugin Updated: Metropolice Uniforms

Hey everybody! Sent out a new version (Version 3) of Metropolice Uniforms today! Be sure to delete any old versions you may have installed before installing this one! (I split the Items into two seperate plugins, and a base plugin. Instead of having two versions of the same plugin with different items)

Changelog:
    (Added) Metropolice Unfiorms now set your class to Metropolice Unit, Metropolice Recruit, or Elite Metropolice depending on your rank! (This means that when you have the suit on, you'll spawn at MPF Spawn points for those classes, will have a blue name in OOC Chat, and can use Salesmen that sell to Metropolice Units!
    (Fixed) Fixed voice commands not working! Now you can tell people to PICK UP THAT CAN!
    (Fixed) Fixed the Division command not working in some cases. (On a side note, now to clear someone's division, set the division as " " in the command.)
    (Fixed) Fixed an issue where you would show up on the scoreboard as a scanner on some occasions when wearing a suit.
    (Fixed) Fixed incompatability with NutScanners.

New version is now available on the store for everybody whom has the Complete Pack or the Metropolice Uniforms plugin!

So, what plugin would you guys like to see updated next? And what would you like to see in that update?

also there may be a new free plugin coming soon

12. SevenLions

Either the Metropolice uniforms are borked, or I installed it wrong, because all the citizens names were blue, some had random faction names like Metropolice Unit etc. and was generally bugged to shit.

13. Holy shit lol, free MPF whitelists for everyone!

14. user2g

user2g A ghost that roams gmod. Clockwork Customer Active Member

[me=user2g]goes and beta tests his mpf suits, like he did last time[/me]
    [me=user2g]instantly msg's arbiter on steam, that its making mfp everywere![/me]
    /it arbiter gives user a line of a code to insert
    [me=user2g]restarts server [/me]
    /it server is still broken with mpf everywere
    [me=user2g]says "IT MUST BE KILLED BEFORE IT LAYS EGG'S"[/me]
    [me=user2g]uninstalls it till he releases another fix for user to try out[/me]

15. Nano

Nano please die Active Member

rip my care packages

now replaced by MPF Uniforms

16. Crater

Crater Hostell Roleplay Active Member

Uniform plugin works fine for me. Make sure you guys don't have any other plugins that might conflict with it, specifically ones that overwrite/modify PlayerIsCombine or the MPF classes.

17. Arbiter329

I'm looking into this now, hotfix will be released soon.

Edit: Found the problem. Testing a possible fix.

Edit 2 Revenge of the Edit: Fixed! Download the new version of the base plugin (Item plugins unaffected) and citizens will stop randomly becoming MPF.

Edit 3 Return of the Edit: Added another hotfix, be sure to download the latest version of the base plugin! (Fixed the Promote/Demote commands)

18. user2g

user2g A ghost that roams gmod. Clockwork Customer Active Member

[me=user2g]bugs arbiter about him leaving out a bug he did not get to fix yet.[/me]

19. Arbiter329

Sorry about that, fixed.

New version is available on the site as the last one was.

20. SevenLions

You liar.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]