1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Arbiter's Plugins and Plugin Store

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Arbiter329, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Arbiter329

Arbiter329 Owner of Arc-Factory Roleplay Active Member

Strange..

Are you sure you're using the latest version?

2. SevenLions

SevenLions Post 123 for a Door Giveaway!!! Clockwork Customer Active Member

You should probably start making your plugins support linux (stop with the capitals :'( )

EDIT: Even with all the capitals removed off of all the file names, still getting the same bug...

[​IMG]

EDIT 2: Found the issue in console, could it be conflicting with one of my plugins? I don't have mpfullcustomization added. Not really sure what could mess with this.

3. Arbiter329

Strange, thought I removed the class changing bug.

Looking into it now.

Also will add linux support soon.

Edit: I've been able to replicate the bug, trying to find a fix now.

4. SevenLions

SevenLions Post 123 for a Door Giveaway!!! Clockwork Customer Active Member

Any fix yet?

5. Arbiter329

Not quite yet.

Shouldn't be long, though.

Edit: Hotfix 3 is out, should resolve any issues with citizens being able to change to MPF Classes.

6. Arbiter329

New free plugin!

Added PAC3 Patch to the plugin list, this one clears your PAC Outfits when you change characters.

7. Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic Active Member

Is A-factory.com down? I've been trying to click the link but it's a problem for me

8. Vortix

Vortix Active Member

arc-factory.com is down I think, doesn't work for me either.

9. Arbiter329

Yeah, the site is currently down. I'm working on bringing up a new store page, that'll have more features and generally be better than the old one.

Expect it up at the end of the week.

10. Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic Active Member

End of the week..? Aw man. Is there gonna be a sale soon then? Usually there is when something new happens

11. Viomi

Viomi Running ArchLinux Active Member

Damn. I wanted to buy some plugins too. *single anime tear*

12. Arbiter329

Accounts wont carry over, but I will register previously purchased products to your account on request. (I'll have more info on how that'll work once the site is back up.)

There will also be a special bonus for people whom have purchased products from the old store.

13. Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic Active Member

No sale ;.; *Riots*

14. The Perma remove plugin cant't remove much props.
    How can i set the limit it removes only (~15-20] Props.

15. Viomi

Viomi Running ArchLinux Active Member

You should give discounts to other plugin devs who have contributed to the community via plugins.

Yes I'm saying that because I want a discount.

16. NightAngel

NightAngel Fuck off Lev Active Member

I second this opinion. xP

17. Owl

Owl smoke weed Active Member

If this goes through, I'm making a single weapon and releasing it. >:D

18. Herosloth

Herosloth Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Clockwork Customer Active Member

^This, I found my spirit animal

19. Owl

Owl smoke weed Active Member

[​IMG]

20. Arbiter329

www.Arc-Factory.com Is now back up!

Also, all products over 10 Dollars are on sale 20% off! (Offer ends October 4th 2014)

Promotions aside, this is a new site, meaning anyone with an old account on the old site will need to re-register. To get your purchases back, send an email to [email protected] saying what products you purchased, how much you spent, and what Email you registered with.

Also, all previous customers will receive 5 Reward Points, allowing for $5 to be taken off any order valid until the points run dry. (Orders $5 or less will be free)

There is also a support forum dedicated to help using my plugins, you can find it at http://www.Arc-Factory.com/boards

You can also purchase giftcards from my site to give to a friend/community owner.