1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Arbiter's Plugins and Plugin Store

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Arbiter329, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Arbiter329

Arbiter329 Owner of Arc-Factory Roleplay Active Member

New Product!

Cloaking

This plugin adds a cloak command that is usable by GHOST and EOW Units.

When standing still, the Unit is completely invisible and one cannot spot them! However, when the unit moves, they begin to shimmer until they stop.

To see an example of this, check the images on the store!

I also have discounted all giftcards 30% off! Link

So buy a giftcard, use it yourself, or give it to a friend!

Offer ends this Saturday (September 20th 2014 - 12:00 AM)

2. Necrosis

Necrosis Guest

Cloaking looks a lot like Active Camoflage on the workshop. Is it just a plugin SWEP?

3. Arbiter329

It's a command, not a SWEP.

Done.

They all go in the schema's plugins folder. If they say Clockwork, it just means it's compatible with all schemas.

4. Arbiter329

New Sale! 35% Off all products over $9 until Friday ( September 26th 2014 )

5. Arbiter329

New free Plugin: Scanner Mines

This plugin adds the ability for Claw Scanners to deploy Hopper Mines.

Pressing Crouch while a Synth Scanner will allow you to ready a mine, and puts you in the holding a mine animation, and pressing crouch again will drop the mine.

A mine can be readied every 20 Seconds.

Note: Hopper Mines may not explode, this seems to be an issue with Clockwork. I'll see about getting a patch out soon.

As usual, the plugin can be found in the OP.

6. antonpersson99

antonpersson99 Clockwork Customer

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

EDIT: When you are fixing so it will explode, You maybe could make so it doesnt explode when a MPF come close?

7. MistyPanda

MistyPanda I hate everything! Active Member

Sorry for the late reply.

But the Vendor gets an error for me.

Code:
    [ERROR] lua/includes/modules/draw.lua:72: 'hl2_MainText' isn't a valid font

1. SetFont - [C]:-1
       2. draw_SimpleText - lua/includes/modules/draw.lua:72
        3. unknown - gamemodes/cwcidertwo/plugins/vendors/plugin/entities/entities/nut_vend/shared.lua:231

TEST [lua/includes/modules/json.lua][lua/includes/modules/draw.lua]

8. Crater

Crater Hostell Roleplay Active Member

You're attempting to use it in Cider Two, which doesn't have the hl2_MainText font.

To fix it, you'll have to change hl2_MainText (found inside gamemodes/cwcidertwo/plugins/vendors/plugin/entities/entities/nut_vend/shared.lua line 231) to whatever Cider Two's main font name is. To find out the Cider Two equivalent, look inside either your cl_theme.lua or (if that doesn't exist) your cl_schema.lua. In one of these files, you'll see several fonts being created. There should be one that's c2_MainText or something like that - that's the name that you want to put in place of hl2_MainText in the Nut Vendor file. I'd find it myself but I don't have a copy of the schema, so best of luck.

9. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Sorry for the buzzkill:
    https://github.com/xRJx/FarewellCloudSixteen/tree/master/Schemas/HLC/cwhlc/plugins/implants

10. Arbiter329

Am I missing something? I fail to see the relevance.

11. RJ

Take a look at the stealth implant.

12. Mannulus

Mannulus I hate everyone equally. Clockwork Customer Active Member

I recently acquired the Medical System and noticed something wrong with it. Whenever someone gets injured they don't bleed or have any effects of injury that go with it. We were able to use defibs and oxygen masks correctly but stuff relating to blood did not work. So setting their health to 50% and using blood bags did not raise it. Any ideas as to why?

13. SevenLions

SevenLions Post 123 for a Door Giveaway!!! Clockwork Customer Active Member

Because Arbiter can't be bothered to fix it rapidly because he has much more important things to do than fix plugins for a dead gamemode. It's brutally honest but face it, HL2rp is dead, just like God.

User was given a stern look for this post by NightAngel (Derailing).

14. Mannulus

Mannulus I hate everyone equally. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Oh. I wish there was a notice before I paid for said product. Was there any...ideas how to fix this?

15. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

Contact him on steam. He's on quite frequently.

16. RJ

You know what's most funny? How people say HL2RP is dead like God even though all of the evidence is blatantly sitting right there showing they're alive.

*grabs popcorn*

User was given a timeout for this post by NightAngel (Responding to derail/further derail).

17. !

! Active Member

Where is the 'blatant' evidence that God is 'alive' or that it ever was?

User was given a smack on the wrist for this post by NightAngel (Responding to derailment).

18. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

This is a plugins thread, not a discussion about if someone is real or not, or if HL2RP is dying. Get back on topic.

User was given a bitchslap for this post by NightAngel (Fuck off, Lev).

19. !

! Active Member

I agree...

However, you can't zing a post in someone's favor and then tell us to get back on topic when we argue against your point. Stop back-seat moderating you tit.

User was given a timeout for this post by NightAngel (More derailing).

20. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

he is a moderator ?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ? ????

User was given a finger wagging at for this post by NightAngel (Responding to the derails, further derailment, spamming emotes).