1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Automerge

Discussion in 'Forum Council' started by The Dovahneer, Apr 1, 2015.

1. The Dovahneer

The Dovahneer i can change my title Active Member

Anyone think an automerge plugin would be a good idea?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Excuse me if I am the only one clueless here but.... what do you mean, "automerge"?

3. When you double post etc it merges them together into one post

4. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

@alexanderk Ah! Thanks for clearing that up. I suppose it could be useful but it isn't really necessary because it is the posters responsibility to ensure that they are abiding by forum rules, if not, they get their warning/slap on the wrist. It might just be how I am but personally I prefer a simplistic way of things, without the need for advanced mechanics.

5. Generisk Løytnant

Generisk Løytnant Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It'd be cool.
    I honestly don't see why not. It'd knock a rule off the list, because it's basically a problem solved.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

Agreeing with Dex. It'd practically remove a rule by having the plugin fix all the mistakes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

hey why was this never implemented? it'd be really useful for the newbies

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Active Member

No idea, guess it never got through to the bigger guys upstairs.
    @kurozael

9. sloth_

sloth_ i swear im not slow Active Member

You should make sure there is some sort of show that they're seperate posts though like a line

Post one
    ---------------------------------
    Post two merged

or something like that, to show if you're adding something on and not continuing from where you left off.

• Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)