1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

bare with me

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Doris, Oct 15, 2016.

1. ok so heres the deal

i fucking swear in hl2 there was this type of field where you couldnt drag props past it because theyd dissipate and i swear to god it was in hl2 and no im not talking about portal because it was a thing i tried to bring the baby prop through a combine fence and the fucking fence dissipated it

but i asked a few people and they said that thing never existed am i going crazy i cant be the only one remembering this

this is like mandela effect tier shit whats going on guys

2. klark

klark α Templar

probably a plugin

3. nah fam we're talking hl2 not hl2rp i remember this to specific detail in 2008 and it just randomly came back to me today

4. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

you're going mad

5. klark

klark α Templar

oh.
    dude its defo portal
    portal was made in 2007 and hl2 was 04' so im pretty sure your talking about portal

6. no dude im not trying to meme you im being serious

it was on the early chapter, city 17, you go to the like playground and you pick up the baby but if you go back to the officers you can push the baby through the combine gate but instead of going through it dissipates

7. man whatever im bugging b

8. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

The normal forcefield plugin has an option to disintegrate props that pass though it

9. thanks b saved me from going insane

10. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

The only instance in which I remember the forcefields disintegrating props was by booling the plugin to dissolve.

11. klark

klark α Templar

hes not talking about hl2rp

12. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

I'm aware. I just never recall seeing this happen in the vanilla game itself.

13. chuck

chuck king of private sector Crusader Active Member

yeah that's definitely a portal thing

when you take the elevator in portal it will dissolve whatever you try and bring through, idk about hl2

14. Roth

Roth 45 Spesiale Maatskappy Crusader Active Member

yeah we played synergy and this doesn't happen

myth busted ;)

15. jojo

jojo mutual Clockwork Customer

for some reason i remember this too

16. You're all high

17. you're probably misttaking it for that part in episode one where you drop nto the citadel and the containment field burns u all ur shit and turns ur physgun blue

18. Delta

Delta Active Member

You don't even enter/pass a Combine shield after you pass by the park. You pass the park baby, apartments, roof tops, lab, Klein's teleporter, and then the sewers. No shields, atleast not for a long while!
    ...so yeah you're fucking high

19. dead flag blues

....so you're here to join the party, eh?

20. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

@Doris

:( 1x Sad Face

Previous Readers (Total: 0)