1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Best/Worst PAC3 Outfits

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by dead flag blues, Mar 9, 2018.

1. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

I thought it might be fun to create a thread to boast about/mock PAC3 outfits. Please post the picture and the server name from where the screenshot originated.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

Best
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lt. Dan Taylor

Lt. Dan Taylor Active Member

[​IMG]

Not quite CW, but certainly terrible.

4. Reagent

Reagent The Reagent Menace Active Member

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Reagent

i predicted stephen hawkings death with the above image.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. klark

klark α Active Member

holy...

7. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    From some WWC server. Not my screenshots.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  8. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

"out of my way, small fry"

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. dead flag blues

[​IMG]
    Kill it with fire...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Lt. Dan Taylor

Lt. Dan Taylor Active Member

I actually play that trash server. I can confirm the lowest forms of human life do reside on that server.

Sort of like:

- A self described "Fox Girl" that originated from an 'Alternate Universe Halo Lore' in which the UNSC lost versus the Covenant and formed a Spartan Corps of genetically engineered humans, her's being between a Fox and a Human.
    - The Cadian Shock Troop who deserts in order to attempt to enter a romantic relationship with said Catgirl.
    - Big-breasted PAC3 of a Swiss Doctor who replaced all of their w's with v's.
    - ED-E and Wastelander duo with a terrible PAC3 to boot and an uncanny ability to lose his robot (Killed or otherwise) and just asspull putting it back together. (Not to mention his Forum name is also his character name!)

11. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

LOL.

12. klark

klark α Active Member

there is no fucking way this is real, i don't believe it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

14. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

Wwc brings the best out of us.

15. Vented

Vented Guest

and people asked why kuro wont make hl2rp free right now lol

16. dead flag blues

Not enough 'Investors'.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  18. Reagent

reminds me of the catgirl pacs that you would find out sixx's fallout server
    the logic of the catgirls/admins was "the FEV can turn people into green shreks in fallout.. why wouldnt it turn people into cats too :3"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter Active Member

[​IMG]

20. kief

kief kind bud Manager

• Agree Agree x 2

Previous Readers (Total: 0)