1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Blackmail'er

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LeXal, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I was calmly playing HL2RP on this guy's server, he managed to blackmail me, and have ERP [Erotic RolePlay] on steam for unban/ Oh-Four in MPF.
    I'm approximately 16 [Girl] and this guy's around 20.

Here's the logs: https://imgur.com/a/rI7pdJ8

Please, Do something to him. He's a blackmail'er, and possible pedo..

Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RiosianYT/ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49328036

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Box Box x 1
  2. He forced me to ERP, afterall I tred to deny, but he wanted to ban me on the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member

he physgun abused me to the RDT and permabanned me for 'noclip'

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. These were the logs that drove the owner of that server to shut it down. He would often threaten me (me being a administrator) that he would shut down the server if he did not get his way. And in the three days I worked for him- it tarnished my reputation- and caused people yo temporarily dislike me; thinking I was becoming scummy.

Riosian:
    ?
    Riosian: "Make a rebel group" Youwhat.
    Riosian: Ya know ya gonna get executed if you leave the group due to the knowledge you have, right?
    Riosian: dab
    The Fun Man: whats the point of being a rebel
    The Fun Man: Its boring as shit ehre
    Riosian: Do you even know how rebelRP works
    Riosian: We're not just gonna go meme CP's
    Riosian: Its not like we need to give them excuses to raid the area.
    The Fun Man: you know I used to prdominatly play as rebels, and only within 3 weeks have decided not to
    The Fun Man: I know how they work, VERY well
    Riosian: Doesn't sound like it kek
    The Fun Man: I dont want to just raid.
    The Fun Man: I would set up shit, but i can bring anyone in because only you can
    Riosian: We have like 7 people now.
    Riosian: That's more then enough for the moment.
    The Fun Man: how many have you brought in
    Riosian: Six.
    Riosian: Plus me = Seven.
    The Fun Man: lol
    The Fun Man: rebelrp here just seems gay
    The Fun Man: i get on it, and the stuff you gave me you took away
    Riosian: You just find it gay because it's not the way you want it.
    Riosian: ANd I'm 100% sure I didn't give you that much ammo.
    The Fun Man: Its gay because there snothing to do
    Riosian: So I'll just have to check the logs.
    The Fun Man: Just as well as the city
    Riosian: Because there's not MEANT to be anything to do yet.
    Riosian: We're on day four of the server.
    The Fun Man: Does that matter?
    Riosian: Chill your shit.
    Riosian: Yes?
    Riosian: Are you actually dumb?
    The Fun Man: What does the age of server matter, thats a serious question
    Riosian: AHAH XD LETS GO WEBUL ALL OVER DA PLACE WITHOUT EVERYTHING BEING PROPERLY SET UP XDDDDDDDDDD
    Riosian: Like no.
    The Fun Man: You should set up then
    The Fun Man: people are scrutnizing the server
    Riosian: It's being done.
    The Fun Man: scrutnizing me
    Riosian: I heard.
    The Fun Man: I dont take kindly to it, at all
    Riosian: Some people've asked me why you're on the staff team.
    The Fun Man: Yes, I know
    The Fun Man: im questioning it myself
    Riosian: Noted.
    The Fun Man: Im not entirely staff material, I hate punishing people
    The Fun Man: I do it, but feels bad
    Riosian: Just because you're not getting your way, doesn't mean you need to throw a fit.
    Riosian: This conversation is terminated.
    The Fun Man: What are you talking about. This is my opinion
    The Fun Man: If you seriously think this is me being angry then, well lol i dont really know. This is my trying to adress things.
    The Fun Man: People are complaining, about the server, about me, and you too
    Riosian: Well better go shut it down then.
    The Fun Man: Thats one of things people dont like
    Riosian: Because 80% of the server population are cringy PS minge refugee's.
    Riosian: Oh no
    Riosian: Whatever will I do without their approval.
    The Fun Man: you allowed them here
    Riosian: Because I figured they wouldn't be THAT bad.
    The Fun Man: Okay. remove the PS playerbase
    The Fun Man: What do you have
    Riosian: Like 7/8 people left.
    The Fun Man: Do you want a server like that?
    Riosian: I'm starting to get a little tired of cunts like you though.
    The Fun Man: Like me?
    Riosian: With the amount of shit I grant you, you still act like an entitled little cunt.
    The Fun Man: You understand im one of the most accomadating people on this server, right?
    Riosian: and frankly, I've Pretty much had enough of your "Look at me im so amazing" attitude.
    The Fun Man: What have you given me. What?
    The Fun Man: Im not amazing
    The Fun Man: I know my talents, thats it

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Aspect

Aspect Who I am depends on who you learn it from. Active Member

What's the server's name again?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. DefianceRP

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  7. DefianceRP (Or Defiance Roleplay)
    The IP was 89.34.96.27:27055
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Hey, I noticed that he did the same with me.
    I commonly have a Anime Female avatar and usually RolePlay a Female. I had the same treatment, he did the same. He ended up saying that I am scum.
    This man endlessly begs for ERP and I know he's a ERPER because I had met him on October 2017, where he decided to ask me for ERP because I put a Advertisement on a Weeb group. Though I declined his request because how weird he was.

This guy is a paedophile confirmed because some of us are actually 14.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. VerrockLedorBerk

VerrockLedorBerk Active Member

DEFIANCE RP? MORE LIKE DEGENERATE RP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. SmallS

SmallS Clockwork Customer Active Member

what the fuck?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

Hello.
    I can understand the frustration of this whole scenario, though, there isn't really anything we can do on our end. You can simply leave his server, block him and carry on. If he has some sort of involvement with pedophelia, contact Valve instead.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.