1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Blue Castle Network: Cyberpunk 2043

Discussion in 'Communities' started by Stor Sjöberg, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oliver

Oliver Well shit Clockwork Customer Active Member

Despite all the back-and-forth between three people I just want to take the time to say that this is one of the more intriguing roleplay servers I've seen to pass by these forums in a while.

While I myself have never really felt a pull to cyberpunk lore I have come to appreciate it a bit more, especially considering the creative freedom that goes with it. I've sworn off seriousRP in GMod some time ago, but maybe I might pop in and see what it's like.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Digital Junkie

Digital Junkie Active Member

When is this coming out?

3. Stor Sjöberg

Stor Sjöberg Clockwork Customer Active Member

Thanks mate, I look forward to speaking with you and seeing you in the server.

Hopefully within the next few days, we're testing bugs at the moment and working out the wrinkles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kief

kief kind bud Manager

blue castle has a bad rep, I've seen it, heard about it, played a little of it. it isn't the lowest common denominator like chuck says, but it certainly hits notes with being not that great of a name to hear when going for a server. I've yet to if had a friend go "woah dude, sick!! blue castle networks cyberpawnk!!! slick my hair back and run me some chrome choombata!!!!!". like, it sounds like a bad hl2rp community and came off as one during my first initial impression. as for being the most popular, I mean, if you are you catered to nothing more than the masses of 15 year olds who still rp, and that isn't a bad thing really, you have pop right? at least identify and recognize who is playing your server, because I know for a fact that they weren't too hot in my book.

as for the server itself, it looks fine. i don't know if there is a difference between this and your last in terms of the schema, but even if it isn't it looks like the effort put forth shows that you have some understanding of cyberpunk lore under your belt and therefore have a good grounding for this iteration. the thread looks clean and hopefully it all represents a better blue castle. gl man

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hopefully from what I've read the old community was the problem with your server. I hope this new server can rebuild to be better. I'd love to check it out.

6. Phillipinc

Phillipinc Clockwork Customer

I cant wait to be immersed

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Stor Sjöberg

Only bumping this thread to alert users of a new, permanent Discord link.

8. Pistol P

Pistol P Active Member

Do people know that this entire thread is basically a joke and this server is never actually getting made?

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread was started as a joke, and it was basically made to hold over would-be trolls excited about hopping on a low-quality server. I'll delete the post if I'm wrong, but it was a pretty substantial rumor.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. chuck

chuck king of private sector Active Member

BCN has been in "beta" for months. I joined their server and was informed that the lack of literally everything but a map was because they were still developing. I asked why the server was up if they were still developing, and not a single prop nor point of interest was present on the map, and was told "if you dont like it dont play it."

If BCN ever does come to fruition, it will be an awful, short-lived server of no interest to anyone with an IQ higher than 80.

10. Stor Sjöberg

No. So essentially, you can say that our developer kept holding us back, delaying countless times. We were fed up with it and decided to cut him loose. With no developer we had to remake the schema ourselves. Although we aren't advanced in clockwork or coding, we are making good progress. I apologize to you and others who had to wait such a long time, we had no intentions of delaying. With that being said, if you want to add suggestions or contact. You can login on our forums or add our new developer here —> http://steamcommunity.com/id/Deserted_Cake/.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stor Sjöberg

Updated with a new layout, hopefully more aesthetically pleasing.

12. Digital Junkie

Lol, your old dev was cake.
    I was there... waiting for launch, it was pushed back multiple times.
    I rated him funny.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Vented

Vented Guest

You're telling me the dev is the guy who stole an outercanals edit made for scg, broke it even more, and put "V3" on top of it?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Stor Sjöberg

Our developer was Phillipsinc. Cake was only in charge of handling our website, he didn't touch anything until we kicked Phil out.

15. duck

duck Phant0m Legend

Dealing with either of them is a mistake. They are friends, btw. Just letting you know because they're both shady and engage in the same shady shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Blizzard

Blizzard Clockwork Customer

I can back up duck's statement. Extremely shady people who do extremely shady shit. Dealt with both of them in the past.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  17. Stor Sjöberg

I appreciate the heads up, however I've known either of them for quite some time myself. Cake wouldn't be in this position unless I felt comftroable with him doing so. It's probably important for me to point out that, beyond this, they don't really hang out anymore.
    There's been no issues with the development with Cake, nor will there be. If something does arise, then I'll deal with it when it happens.

18. Digital Junkie

He back doors servers.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Stor Sjöberg

You'd be one hundred per-cent correct by saying Phil does that.
    Cake hasn't done that.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  20. Vented

Vented Guest

how in the fuck would you even know lol?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.