1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Bodygroup

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by G13|Твой капитан, Oct 14, 2018.

1. I write with the help of an interpreter. I need help on how to create my item that can be worn as a bodygroup. Could you give examples of how to create an item with bodygroup.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  2. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

I think there's a plugin for this on the Plugin Center?

3. Gregory

Gregory Investor. Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. robot

robot Manager Staff Member Manager Store Support Clockwork Customer

You may want to check out this thread.
    Also, you may want to check this plugin which adds bodygroup items for HL2TS2 model packs (and take those items as examples)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  5. too bad it's borken :-c

6. If you need help translating or more, send me a PM. Отпишись мне если нужно еще что.