1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  5. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Call of Duty: WWII

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Tyrex, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Doris

Doris Active Member

I'm being serious though, It'd be cool to see other perspectives aside from the usual generic shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rhenz

Rhenz What Comes Next? Honorable Active Member

it's likely because making a story that doesn't involve familiar concepts or stories that players can't relate to will result in a negative reaction and or poor sales. if you stick to what people know, more people will likely buy it

3. chuck

chuck notorious hacker and modder Active Member

yup, looks like a typical call of duty game to me; boring, no point in purchasing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Honorable

it sounds like you guys want companies that make broadly appealing games in order profits to cater to you personally
    If you want a WW2 game that's more realistic play Day of Infamy or Iron Front or something. If you want more fronts explored you're probably beat, go read some books because there's probably no movies either. Consumers like Pacific, Western and Eastern front media. Italy and Africa maybe. SE Asia if you're lucky (usually Indiana Jones like tropes ex. Medal of Honor Rising Sun).

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. BetaDesh

BetaDesh The fuck's a BetaDesh? Clockwork Customer Active Member

Watch the multiplayer video at .5 speed and enjoy all the graphical bed shitting glitches.

6. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter Active Member

That reminds me.

For everyone who is upset about female soldiers in the German/American Armies, etc, you should just see what anyone from the Gmod community would do, lol.

From the already existing WW2 serious RPs, I've seen like "Big Tits | Blonde Hair | Blue Eyes | SS Uniform | MG-34 Slung on back |"

7. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder) Active Member

and their name is usually obnoxious too

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well, all these opinions are biast..

Merely, if you want to get the best experience of WW2, make a time machine and simply warp back to it, kill Hitler with your bare hands.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  9. Roth

Roth C16's furfag mascot (better than Cinder) Active Member

you're right funny you

10. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter Active Member

Sweet. I can finally get the Wehraboo anime waifu I always wanted, then.

11. Yep, I'm funny and no one gives me the good funny ;-;

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oliver

Oliver shitgrade human Clockwork Customer Active Member

I think it turns back to its original roots. Call of Duty in modern day (i.e BO3) are just incestuous products of what it once used to be.

13. Well, that seems like a failure to the historical mysteries.

14. T h e r e

15. Never been a cod fan at all, Just the fact you can pull a flamethrower out of your ass :)

16. Blizzard

Blizzard C16 Support Manager Store Support Clockwork Customer Active Member

*cough* Battlefield franchise is better *cough*

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Schulze35

Schulze35 Clockwork Customer Active Member

Im hyped for Cod WW2 i think im gona buy it on Xbox One.

18. It's hard to believe they still make millions of dollars with every single COD game that still comes out, you'd think by now the mainstream gaming community would stop buying Call Of Duty games.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Blizzard

Blizzard C16 Support Manager Store Support Clockwork Customer Active Member

Just tried the public beta...

BIG FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT.

The graphics are like the game got released in 2009... They are terrible and they didn't make ANY improvements to the game engine. Still cheesy running feel, as well as fucked up hit boxes. I shot a guy in the head 6 times with a rifle and it showed the hit marker but NO KILL WTF.

I've always loved Battlefield, and I always will.

• Box Box x 1
  20. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

shitty beta
    lost connection to host when i die????
    stutter every 3 seconds and always stutter when i shoot or get shot at (yes my pc can run it)
    14 minutes into beta and noobs are already camping in corners of the map

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)