1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Call of Duty: WWII

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Tyrex, Jun 15, 2017.

1. COD WWII always better.....I love playing as female black ss officers.....the realism is top notch

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. kief

kief kind bud

why tf is a cod game doing this

(screenies courtesy of a friend)
    do you all remember the holographic sight for the stg 44? i do, itwas integral to the wehrmacht
    [​IMG]

black fallschimjaeger troop who is also a woman?? what the fuck also why tf is she carrying a rocket launcher why is this allowed
    [​IMG]

chinese germans what the fuck
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. oi it's 2017!!

4. kief

kief kind bud

not a fucking excuse to do all this

then again who cares, if you want to buy the game and play it do it, i cant complain

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy

they lose either way. people would cry that they can't 'see themselves in the game' because their race isn't in there and so on. they'd be put to the cross for bigotry

at least this way they can just get yelled at for being historically inaccurate

6. yeah, i mean, i'm positive it's done just for sales because "you can imagine yourself there... representation for everyone, truly immersive"
    then again it's like you can't look to COD for historical accuracy, not that i'm excusing the behavior

7. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

look at call of duty
    they even managed to ruin world war 2

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Blizzard

Blizzard Clockwork Customer

Meanwhile hype is arising for Battlefield 5 confirmed for next year!! Hopefully they'll make a better fucking WW2. Imagine all the sexy ass tanks on the Frostbite engine :D

• Box Box x 1
  9. Leave it to the internet to get upset over the realism in a shooter game that doesn't pride itself on realism

Previous Readers (Total: 0)