1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Can't buy gamemode

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Gregory, May 19, 2018.

1. Gregory

Gregory Investor. Clockwork Customer Active Member

2. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

3. Gregory

It seems it :( Even tried it on a different PC

4. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

5. Gregory

6. Aberidius

Then it is something that kurozael must fix. I've notified him about it.

7. Gregory

Thanks mate, hopefully he's quick, hoping to get started on building the server before I go to work monday

8. Gregory

Okay so it no longer asks for a tax code (which is bloody good as i don't have one) it still doesn't work, but also be aware, users can now buy in any currency, however the amount doesn't change, which means they can be undercharged or overcharged.

9. Gregory

@kurozael please look into this qsap, hoping to get started working with it before work

10. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Fixed again, hopefully for good this time, but I had to restore to an older backup.

If you bought a schema in the last 14 days and no longer have access to your account:
    Order your schema again, when you get to the PayPal page, back out (DON'T PAY!) then go to the Support Ticket section and make a new ticket and put in your PayPal transaction ID. I will then verify the transaction and re-assign the product to your account. You'll get a new serial key afterwards.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)