1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Can't buy schemas on C16 store

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Amnis, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amnis

Amnis Clockwork Customer

Whenever I go to the C16 store, the schema selection is blank. What am I doing wrong?

2. selections of money methods, which one did you use?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Amnis

Amnis Clockwork Customer

Can't believe I overlooked that. For future reference for others: select USD as that seems to be the only currency accepted.

Unfortunately I've run into another problem. Whenever I attempt to create an account, I get this error:

No ID format set for invoices.

Invalid client group ID.

Invalid client ID.

Invalid custom field ID.

4. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Apply for a dev key?

5. Amnis

Amnis Clockwork Customer

I need to apply for a dev key in order to buy a schema?

6. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

No.

7. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

8. Amnis

Amnis Clockwork Customer

9. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

10. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

try using a different browser

11. Amnis

Amnis Clockwork Customer

I already did that, when I attempted to register as a customer, it returned this error:

No ID format set for invoices.

Invalid client group ID.

Invalid client ID.

Invalid custom field ID.

I use Opera. Would that be the cause of the above error?

12. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Clockwork Customer Active Member

i don't know, just try it. opera is trash.

13. Amnis

Amnis Clockwork Customer

To each their own, I like it a lot better than Chrome as for some reason that browser routinely gave me BSODs.

Confirmed this also produces the same error on Internet Explorer.

14. Aberidius

Hello everyone.
    We are experiencing issues with the store. This means that tickets cannot be answered and other features won't be available. I advise against any purchases until this issue has been fixed. We are going to look further into it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

Restoring from backup. Everything should be OK in 30 minutes from this post. Have to de-activate some Support Staff until the problem is fully diagnosed in the mean time you can buy schemas and view your account as normal :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

As previous post, ALL IS NOW SORTED AND THE STORE FUNCTIONS AS NORMAL, I will be re-assigning various Support Staff over the next few days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Amnis

Amnis Clockwork Customer

As you can see, this problem has been solved. Unless anyone else is having issues with the store, you can close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.