1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Character creation - select a faction

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ℬlack ℛose, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ℬlack ℛose

ℬlack ℛose Clockwork Customer

Hello there people!

I am struggling to find a way to add selectable factions from the character creation menu. How can I do that? I would really appreciate a helping hand!

Thank you!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. karl-police

karl-police Hotrod turret Clockwork Customer Active Member

You need to give yourself or get the whitelist.
    I guess it was something with /PlyWhitelist
  3. ℬlack ℛose

ℬlack ℛose Clockwork Customer

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that I am trying to add custom factions in the list
  4. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

This isn't the place to ask for help.
    • If it's for a schema you have purchased, please verify your customer status and post in the "Support Desk".
    • If it's for a schema you are developing please post in the "Development" subforum instead.
    Thread locked.
    • Winner Winner x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.