1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

cider two

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Sixx, Apr 24, 2017.

?

cider two

1. yes

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. no

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. sparkz

sparkz FUCK! Clockwork Customer Active Member

why is this even in fast threads, seems people are taking this seriously

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
  3. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Staff Member Head Moderator Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

sixx has a pretty dope idea he tossed to me so now we wait for an update

4. interested

5. henlo yes please

6. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

[​IMG]
    A sneak peak of what's to come.

• Like Like x 2
  7. 2k!!! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

8. Doc (Killzone)

Doc (Killzone) Clockwork Customer

Yes please, the more Cider the better. Seems to be even populated clockwork servers have huge download packs and still prosper don't see why Cider wouldn't be the schema more suited to that.

9. please don't bloat up cider 2 with an assload of content like past c2 servers
    pls no

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  10. assloads of content for CW servers in general are a bad idea

11. dude 50 car packs lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Legend

saturdays are for the boys

13. Aflac

Aflac Big Guy Crusader

Good luck Sixx, doubt I'll play but if you want any of my old IC apps and stuff hit me up. If you're gonna have cops that are normal I'd love to help set that up for you

14. buddyfrancis

buddyfrancis Surfin' Poo-S-A

I would love to see someone attempt to create a Cider Two server but I feel like there's so many ways of attempting to roleplay in Cider Two it's hard to cater to them all. Law enforcement and emergency response roles are easy to label, create rules for, and give the proper physical appearance in terms of content, but player inspired ones are difficult to manage since you'd have to either have them proceed without items, models, etc, or provide them in the server. The thought of having a highly customizable, colorful, and diverse server is a wonderful thought but in most cases it requires a fat load of content that not many people are willing to take on.

How far do the roles extend? How extensively do we cater to detail and realism? Does a gas station clerk talk to an imaginary manager if someone's robbed the store? Does EMS plop a man who's been shot into a hospital and brush the dust off their hands because they've 'turned them over to the Emergency Room'? Maybe I'm just obsessing. I feel as if what the magic of Cider Two is supposed to be is an attempt at 'real-life roleplay' but it always devolves into a sCARS drag race on headattack with people butchering each other.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

Previous Readers (Total: 0)