1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Cider vehicle fix

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Doc (Killzone), May 23, 2018.

1. Doc (Killzone)

Doc (Killzone) Clockwork Customer

Looking for somebody with experience with the vehicles in clockwork specifically cider.

Basically the problem is that all of the vehicles have clipping issues with the seats being in funny places and also showing up when they should be invisible.

I was wanting to add custom vehicles as well but not until I resolve the original issue.

I already have an experienced coder helping me with the game mode but he is unsure of how to approach the situation. I’ve also asked RJ for a bit of advice but unfortunately he’s in the same boat.

Fingers crossed there is somebody floating about, cheers fellas.

2. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

Which vehicle codebase are you using and what is the issue you're running into?

3. Doc (Killzone)

Not sure what you mean but it’s the default vehicles that are in the Cider 2 schema, they’re all using the hl2 jeep as a base with added seats.

4. Doc (Killzone)

Got it sorted through trial and error with seat co-ordinates woop

Previous Readers (Total: 0)