1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Citizen Voices.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by MistyPanda, Apr 11, 2014.

1. MistyPanda

MistyPanda I hate everything! Active Member

Why don't my Citizen Voices work?

Code in voices.sh:

Code:
    function Schema.voices:AddHuman(faction, command, phrase, sound, female, menu)
    	self.stored.humanVoices[#self.stored.humanVoices + 1] = {
    		command = command,
    		faction = faction,
    		phrase = phrase,
    		female = female,
    		sound = sound,
    		menu = menu
    	};
    end;

Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Ammo1", "Here, ammo!", "vo/npc/male01/ammo03.wav", "vo/npc/female01/ammo03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Ammo2", "Take some ammo!", "vo/npc/male01/ammo04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/ammo04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Ammo3", "Take some ammo!", "vo/npc/male01/ammo05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/ammo05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "That's You", "That's you all over.", "vo/npc/male01/answer01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Against You", "I won't hold it against you.", "vo/npc/male01/answer02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Figures", "Figures.", "vo/npc/male01/answer03.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Dwell", "Try not to dwell on it.", "vo/npc/male01/answer04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Talk Later", "Can we talk about this later?", "vo/npc/male01/answer05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Same", "Same here.", "vo/npc/male01/answer07.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer07.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "What'cha", "Know what'cha mean.", "vo/npc/male01/answer08.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer08.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Talking To Self", "You're talking to yourself again.", "vo/npc/male01/answer09.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer09.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Too Loud", "I wouldn't say that too loud.", "vo/npc/male01/answer10.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer10.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Tombstone", "I'll put it on your tombstone.", "vo/npc/male01/answer11.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer11.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Thinking About", "It doesn't bear thinking about.", "vo/npc/male01/answer12.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer12.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "With You", "I'm with you.", "vo/npc/male01/answer13.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer13.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Both", "You and me both.", "vo/npc/male01/answer14.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer14.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "One Way", "That's one way of looking at it.", "vo/npc/male01/answer15.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer15.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Original", "Have you ever had an original thought?", "vo/npc/male01/answer16.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer16.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Shut Up", "I'm not even gonna tell you to shut up.", "vo/npc/male01/answer17.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer17.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Concentrate", "Let's concentrate on the task at hand.", "vo/npc/male01/answer18.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer18.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Gutter", "Your mind is in the gutter.", "vo/npc/male01/answer20.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer20.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "So Sure", "I wouldn't be so sure of that.", "vo/npc/male01/answer21.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer21.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Never Know", "You never know.", "vo/npc/male01/answer22.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer22.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Never Can Tell", "Never can tell.", "vo/npc/male01/answer23.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer23.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "How About That", "How about that.", "vo/npc/male01/answer25.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer25.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "TMI", "That's more information than I require.", "vo/npc/male01/answer26.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer26.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Dime", "I wish I had a dime for everytime somebody said that.", "vo/npc/male01/answer28.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer28.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Do About It", "What am I supposed to do about it?", "vo/npc/male01/answer29.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer29.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Bud", "You should nip that kind of talk in the bud.", "vo/npc/male01/answer31.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer31.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Right On", "Right on.", "vo/npc/male01/answer32.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer32.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Hawaii", "Don't forget Hawaii.", "vo/npc/male01/answer34.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer34.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Get To You", "Try not to let it get to you.", "vo/npc/male01/answer35.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer35.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Sure About That", "You sure about that?", "vo/npc/male01/answer37.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer37.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Leave it Alone", "Leave it alone.", "vo/npc/male01/answer38.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer38.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "First Time2", "There's a first time for everything.", "vo/npc/male01/answer40.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer40.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Behind", "Behind you!", "vo/npc/male01/behindyou01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/behindyou01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Busy", "Can't you see I'm busy?", "vo/npc/male01/busy02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/busy02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Password1", "Hey, it's me, open the door.", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/male01/c17_06_password01.wav", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/female01/c17_06_password01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Password3", "Come on in.", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/male01/c17_06_password04.wav", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/female01/c17_06_password04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Let us out!", "Hey! Let us out of here!", "vo/Streetwar/nexus/male01/c17_10_letusout.wav", "vo/Streetwar/nexus/feale01/c17_10_letusout.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Can't be Seen", "I can't be seen talking to you, not out here.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_bench02.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_bench02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Don't Sit Near", "Don't sit near me, it'll look suspicious.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_bench03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_bench03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Pigeons", "You're scaring off the pigeons.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_bench04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_bench04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Look Out Below", "Look out below!", "vo/npc/male01/cit_dropper04", "vo/npc/female01/cit_dropper04");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Line", "The line starts at the end.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_foodline01.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_foodline01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Hungry", "You gotta be damn hungry to wait in line for this crap.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_foodline03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_foodline03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Join CP", "I don't know about you, but I'm about ready to join Civil Protection just to get a decent meal.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_foodline04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_foodline04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Stop That", "Stop that.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_hit02.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_hit.02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Watch it", "Watch it will ya?", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_hit03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_hit.03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "That's Enough", "That's enough of that.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_hit05.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_hit.05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "New In Town", "New in town aren't cha?", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_predestrian01.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_predestrian01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Talk To You", "If I talk to you out here, we'll both be in trouble.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_predestrian03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_predestrian03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Can't Be Seen", "We can't be seen talking to each other.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_predestrian04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_predestrian04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Doesn't Look Good", "This doesn't look good.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_windowuse01.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_windowuse01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Definitely", "They're definitely coming in here.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_windowuse02.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_windowuse02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Neighborhood.", "Here goes the rest of the neighborhood.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_windowuse04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_windowuse04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Civil Protection", "Civil Protection!", "vo/npc/male01/civilprotection01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/civilprotection01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Combine", "Combine!", "vo/npc/male01/combine01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/combine01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Combin2", "Combine!", "vo/npc/male01/combine02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/combine02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Reload2", "Cover me while I reload!", "vo/npc/male01/covermewhilereload02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/covermewhilereload02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "CPs", "CPs!", "vo/npc/male01/cps01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/cps01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Doctor Freeman", "Doctor Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/docfreeman01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/docfreeman01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Doctor Freeman2", "Doctor Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/docfreeman02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/docfreeman02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Drop ships, coming in over the road!", "vo/coast/barn/male01/drop_road.wav", "vo/coast/barn/female01/drop_road.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Something", "Shouldn't we be doing something?", "vo/npc/male01/doingsomething.wav", "vo/npc/female01/doingsomething.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Excuse Me2", "Excuse me.", "vo/npc/male01/excuseme02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/excuseme02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Fantastic", "Fantastic.", "vo/npc/male01/fantastic01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/fantastic01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Finally", "Finally.", "vo/npc/male01/finally.wav", "vo/npc/female01/finally.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Freeman", "Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/freeman.wav", "vo/npc/female01/freeman.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Get Going", "We gonna get going soon?", "vo/npc/male01/getgoingsoon.wav", "vo/npc/female01/getgoingsoon.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Get Out", "Get the hell out of here!", "vo/npc/male01/gethellout.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gethellout.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Now What", "Now what?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Going so Well", "And things were going so well.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Oh God", "Oh God.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Oh No", "Oh no.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "That's Gotta Hurt", "If you dare say, 'That's gotta hurt', I'll kill you.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans07.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans07.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Bury", "Should we bury him here?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans08.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans08.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Spread The Word", "Spread the word.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans10.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans10.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "The Use", "What's the use?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans11.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans11.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "The Point", "What's the point?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans12.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans12.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Why Go On", "Why go on?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans13.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans13.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Done For", "We're done for.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans14.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans14.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Now What2", "Well now what?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans15.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans15.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Suit", "Dibs on the suit.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans16.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans16.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Not Freeman", "Wait a second that's not Gordon Freeman!", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans17.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans17.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Done This Before", "He's done this before, he'll be okay.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans18.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans18.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Gonna Be Sick", "I'm gonna be sick.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans19.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans19.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Dead", "He's dead.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "What A Way To Go", "What a way to go.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Freeman Dead", "Freman is... dead?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Not Freeman2", "That's not Freeman is it?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Can't Be", "This can't be.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques06.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques06.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Look He's Dead", "Look he's dead!", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques07.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques07.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Is Bad", "This is bad.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques10.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques10.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Invincible", "I thought he was invincible.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques11.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques11.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "So Much", "So much for Dr. Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques12.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques12.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "So Much2", "So much for our last hope.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques13.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques13.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Like This", "It's not supposed to end like this!", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques14.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques14.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "What Now", "What now?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques16.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques16.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Last Words Doc", "Any last words Doc?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques17.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques17.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Got One", "Got one!", "vo/npc/male01/gotone01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gotone01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Got One2", "Got one!", "vo/npc/male01/gotone02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gotone02.wav");

Please help me.

2. Essence

Essence Overwatch Transhuman Arm Soldier Clockwork Customer

Replace 'Human' with 'Citizen'

On all of them

I have done some near the bottom, and the main thing at the top

I think that should do the trick.

Code:
    function Schema.voices:AddCitizen(faction, command, phrase, sound, female, menu)
    	self.stored.CitizenVoices[#self.stored.CitizenVoices + 1] = {
    		command = command,
    		faction = faction,
    		phrase = phrase,
    		female = female,
    		sound = sound,
    		menu = menu
    	};
    end;

Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Ammo1", "Here, ammo!", "vo/npc/male01/ammo03.wav", "vo/npc/female01/ammo03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Ammo2", "Take some ammo!", "vo/npc/male01/ammo04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/ammo04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Ammo3", "Take some ammo!", "vo/npc/male01/ammo05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/ammo05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "That's You", "That's you all over.", "vo/npc/male01/answer01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Against You", "I won't hold it against you.", "vo/npc/male01/answer02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Figures", "Figures.", "vo/npc/male01/answer03.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Dwell", "Try not to dwell on it.", "vo/npc/male01/answer04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Talk Later", "Can we talk about this later?", "vo/npc/male01/answer05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Same", "Same here.", "vo/npc/male01/answer07.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer07.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "What'cha", "Know what'cha mean.", "vo/npc/male01/answer08.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer08.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Talking To Self", "You're talking to yourself again.", "vo/npc/male01/answer09.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer09.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Too Loud", "I wouldn't say that too loud.", "vo/npc/male01/answer10.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer10.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Tombstone", "I'll put it on your tombstone.", "vo/npc/male01/answer11.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer11.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Thinking About", "It doesn't bear thinking about.", "vo/npc/male01/answer12.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer12.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "With You", "I'm with you.", "vo/npc/male01/answer13.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer13.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Both", "You and me both.", "vo/npc/male01/answer14.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer14.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "One Way", "That's one way of looking at it.", "vo/npc/male01/answer15.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer15.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Original", "Have you ever had an original thought?", "vo/npc/male01/answer16.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer16.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Shut Up", "I'm not even gonna tell you to shut up.", "vo/npc/male01/answer17.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer17.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Concentrate", "Let's concentrate on the task at hand.", "vo/npc/male01/answer18.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer18.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Gutter", "Your mind is in the gutter.", "vo/npc/male01/answer20.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer20.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "So Sure", "I wouldn't be so sure of that.", "vo/npc/male01/answer21.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer21.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Never Know", "You never know.", "vo/npc/male01/answer22.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer22.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Never Can Tell", "Never can tell.", "vo/npc/male01/answer23.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer23.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "How About That", "How about that.", "vo/npc/male01/answer25.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer25.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "TMI", "That's more information than I require.", "vo/npc/male01/answer26.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer26.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Dime", "I wish I had a dime for everytime somebody said that.", "vo/npc/male01/answer28.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer28.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Do About It", "What am I supposed to do about it?", "vo/npc/male01/answer29.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer29.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Bud", "You should nip that kind of talk in the bud.", "vo/npc/male01/answer31.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer31.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Right On", "Right on.", "vo/npc/male01/answer32.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer32.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Hawaii", "Don't forget Hawaii.", "vo/npc/male01/answer34.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer34.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Get To You", "Try not to let it get to you.", "vo/npc/male01/answer35.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer35.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Sure About That", "You sure about that?", "vo/npc/male01/answer37.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer37.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Leave it Alone", "Leave it alone.", "vo/npc/male01/answer38.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer38.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "First Time2", "There's a first time for everything.", "vo/npc/male01/answer40.wav", "vo/npc/female01/answer40.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Behind", "Behind you!", "vo/npc/male01/behindyou01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/behindyou01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Busy", "Can't you see I'm busy?", "vo/npc/male01/busy02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/busy02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Password1", "Hey, it's me, open the door.", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/male01/c17_06_password01.wav", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/female01/c17_06_password01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Password3", "Come on in.", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/male01/c17_06_password04.wav", "vo/Streetwar/tunnel/female01/c17_06_password04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Let us out!", "Hey! Let us out of here!", "vo/Streetwar/nexus/male01/c17_10_letusout.wav", "vo/Streetwar/nexus/feale01/c17_10_letusout.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Can't be Seen", "I can't be seen talking to you, not out here.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_bench02.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_bench02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Don't Sit Near", "Don't sit near me, it'll look suspicious.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_bench03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_bench03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Pigeons", "You're scaring off the pigeons.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_bench04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_bench04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Look Out Below", "Look out below!", "vo/npc/male01/cit_dropper04", "vo/npc/female01/cit_dropper04");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Line", "The line starts at the end.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_foodline01.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_foodline01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Hungry", "You gotta be damn hungry to wait in line for this crap.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_foodline03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_foodline03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Join CP", "I don't know about you, but I'm about ready to join Civil Protection just to get a decent meal.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_foodline04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_foodline04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Stop That", "Stop that.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_hit02.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_hit.02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Watch it", "Watch it will ya?", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_hit03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_hit.03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "That's Enough", "That's enough of that.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_hit05.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_hit.05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "New In Town", "New in town aren't cha?", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_predestrian01.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_predestrian01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Talk To You", "If I talk to you out here, we'll both be in trouble.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_predestrian03.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_predestrian03.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Can't Be Seen", "We can't be seen talking to each other.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_predestrian04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_predestrian04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Doesn't Look Good", "This doesn't look good.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_windowuse01.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_windowuse01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Definitely", "They're definitely coming in here.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_windowuse02.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_windowuse02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Neighborhood.", "Here goes the rest of the neighborhood.", "vo/trainyard/male01/cit_windowuse04.wav", "vo/trainyard/female01/cit_windowuse04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Civil Protection", "Civil Protection!", "vo/npc/male01/civilprotection01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/civilprotection01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Combine", "Combine!", "vo/npc/male01/combine01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/combine01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Combin2", "Combine!", "vo/npc/male01/combine02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/combine02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Reload2", "Cover me while I reload!", "vo/npc/male01/covermewhilereload02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/covermewhilereload02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "CPs", "CPs!", "vo/npc/male01/cps01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/cps01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Doctor Freeman", "Doctor Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/docfreeman01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/docfreeman01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Doctor Freeman2", "Doctor Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/docfreeman02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/docfreeman02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Drop ships, coming in over the road!", "vo/coast/barn/male01/drop_road.wav", "vo/coast/barn/female01/drop_road.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Something", "Shouldn't we be doing something?", "vo/npc/male01/doingsomething.wav", "vo/npc/female01/doingsomething.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Excuse Me2", "Excuse me.", "vo/npc/male01/excuseme02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/excuseme02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Fantastic", "Fantastic.", "vo/npc/male01/fantastic01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/fantastic01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Finally", "Finally.", "vo/npc/male01/finally.wav", "vo/npc/female01/finally.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Freeman", "Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/freeman.wav", "vo/npc/female01/freeman.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Get Going", "We gonna get going soon?", "vo/npc/male01/getgoingsoon.wav", "vo/npc/female01/getgoingsoon.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Get Out", "Get the hell out of here!", "vo/npc/male01/gethellout.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gethellout.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddHuman("Human", "Now What", "Now what?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Going so Well", "And things were going so well.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Oh God", "Oh God.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans04.wav");
    Schema.voices:Citizen("Citizen", "Oh No", "Oh no.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans05.wav");
    Schema.voices:Citizen("Citizen", "That's Gotta Hurt", "If you dare say, 'That's gotta hurt', I'll kill you.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans07.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans07.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Bury", "Should we bury him here?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans08.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans08.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Spread The Word", "Spread the word.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans10.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans10.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "The Use", "What's the use?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans11.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans11.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "The Point", "What's the point?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans12.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans12.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Why Go On", "Why go on?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans13.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans13.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen, "Done For", "We're done for.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans14.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans14.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Human", "Now What2", "Well now what?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans15.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans15.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Suit", "Dibs on the suit.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans16.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans16.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Not Freeman", "Wait a second that's not Gordon Freeman!", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans17.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans17.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Done This Before", "He's done this before, he'll be okay.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans18.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans18.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Gonna Be Sick", "I'm gonna be sick.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ans19.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ans19.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Dead", "He's dead.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "What A Way To Go", "What a way to go.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques02.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Freeman Dead", "Freeman is... dead?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques04.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques04.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Not Freeman2", "That's not Freeman is it?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques05.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques05.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Can't Be", "This can't be.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques06.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques06.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Look He's Dead", "Look he's dead!", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques07.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques07.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Is Bad", "This is bad.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques10.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques10.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Invincible", "I thought he was invincible.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques11.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques11.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "So Much", "So much for Dr. Freeman.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques12.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques12.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "So Much2", "So much for our last hope.", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques13.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques13.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Like This", "It's not supposed to end like this!", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques14.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques14.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "What Now", "What now?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques16.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques16.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Last Words Doc", "Any last words Doc?", "vo/npc/male01/gordead_ques17.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gordead_ques17.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Got One", "Got one!", "vo/npc/male01/gotone01.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gotone01.wav");
    Schema.voices:AddCitizen("Citizen", "Got One2", "Got one!", "vo/npc/male01/gotone02.wav", "vo/npc/female01/gotone02.wav");

3. Niker107

Niker107 Active Member

No, it isn't supposed to be Citizen. It IS supposed to be Human. And also, if you did want to change it all to Citizen, you could just open it in Notepad or Notepad++ (which would be even better), do Ctrl+F, go to Replace, write Human > Citizen and hit Replace All.

4. Slashraider

Slashraider Active Member

Throwing this topic a bit off track, but can someone make a plugin with working citizen voices.

5. MistyPanda

MistyPanda I hate everything! Active Member

So replace all "Human" with "Citizen"?

6. trurascalz

trurascalz C16 Developer Legend Active Member

You are all encouraging framework editing. This is not allowed, create a new plugin to edit it.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)