1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

City 9 - Map in progress

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Roby, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Always on the first place

2. Updating with some screenshots, this time I decided to erase the catwalk in favour for a train track similar to the one in Industrial 17, because the catwalk was poor at hiding citizen movement from the plaza, especially from the CP, which meant every time you wanted to try and sneak on the catwalks, you'd almost surely be seen and it just wasn't good at all, I'm in the process of building a train track that will at least offer some cover for the citizens while moving, while preserving the verticality of the map.

Oh, I also decided to scrap the central half of the canal and replace it with a small park/garden.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus screenshot:

[​IMG]

3. Apologies for the delay in updates, but my map has undergone another drastic layout change because the last layout was a disaster in terms of optimization attempts. Today I'm showing you the new plaza:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Aberidius

Aberidius Chief Technology Officer Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

Looks really good. Keep up the good work :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Updating with further work on details and shit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Started working on the slums, here's how it's being build up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

i demand a place for vortigaunts or i shall lock this thread

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. i preferred the river concept but good job keep up the work the map looks gorgeous and pretty unique from any other

• Like Like x 1
  9. hi you tought i was done with this map,

well think again

i just re-did the layout of the map again and im fully satisfied with it's circular street layout for maximum looping CCA patrols

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. redcatjack

redcatjack Moderator and Map Developer Staff Member Moderator Clockwork Customer

Looking real good so far!
    Looks like some of the window textures are cut off on the last picture though, otherwise really good work!

11. Yeah, they are placeholder for when I will return and finish that building

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. WestCoastKillers

WestCoastKillers all links to the manifesto Clockwork Customer Active Member

The lighting looks awkward and bland in a lot of places.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)