1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Clockwork 0.97 Changelog (RELEASED)

Discussion in 'Development' started by kurozael, Aug 17, 2017.

1. robot

robot Administrator Staff Member Administrator Store Support Clockwork Customer

I'm using the default theme, at least, I think so. Just downloaded the github master and tried it out.
    Btw, the System - Manage Config is not working.
    [​IMG]
    Every time u try to set a config key, that happens.

2. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor Crusader Templar

Ah that's right because you don't have the HL2RP theme yet, derp. Sorry. I'll update the default CW theme to match tomorrow. Thanks for reporting the config issue, I'll fix that too :)

I basically have 2-3 more hours to work on it tomorrow, and then 2-3 hours again Thursday morning. Then I'm going to release and go on vacation to Greece :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor Crusader Templar

06/09/2017
    • Added exception handling for /rankdemote and /rankpromote
    • Fixed /itc not working at all (became undone?)
    • Fixed /plyrespawntp erroring out when trying to TP somebody
    • Removed anon (?) speaker character
    • Proper Codebase formatting for ALL function headers
    • Added Tools folder to repo with HookDoccer and ItemTranslator (for developers)
    • Fixed PlySetFlags output text (thanks @robot)
    • Fixed System - Manage Config NumSlider "Value" to support languages (thanks @robot)
    • Updated the Korean translations (thanks @Tensa)
    • Fixed not being able to set config via the system menu
    God damn it, can't believe I'm flying to Greece and will be away for a week in 12 hours. I'm going to have to just release what I've done so far tomorrow morning, and when I get back get straight on to Part 2 (which will be an even bigger update!)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ZeMysticalTaco

ZeMysticalTaco yo i'm a taco have some lunch Clockwork Customer

God bless everything in the world.

Are there any plans to force rounding on system settings that are not manual decimals, or at least reduce the decimal count to one? So that if I want to say, set walk speed, it doesn't end up as 302.934283742?

5. Trudeau

Trudeau Active Member

In the meantime, you can just click the slider's number and enter a whole value

6. ZeMysticalTaco

i do that, but the less intelligent people don't

7. kurozael

I'll try to put the slider thing on my list. So... dear lord, I'm supposed to be packing for the flight in the morning and I've accidently stayed up until 3am deciding that RIGHT NOW was the time to update Codebase and write a Node.js app that parses the Clockwork project and inserts proper Codebase documentation (albiet with {Unknown} for types), then I went one step further down the rabbit hole and made an actual Codebase intrepreter with ExpressJS and PUG...

So you can literally now generate Clockwork's entire documentation with one command, pass the generated .json file over to the (*upcoming) custom wiki site I just made, and have it display documentation something like this:

[​IMG]

Edit: PIIIIICKLE RIIIIICK!

• Good Coder Good Coder x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. EJ Rockwell

EJ Rockwell Clockwork Customer

Finally a tutorial system WIP. It can be tedious teaching 10 new players to properly RP.

9. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Awesome! Once you've gotten work done on crafting I think I'll prioritize Blueprints for my next constructor release.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

Checked this version out on a dev server last night. Not bad so far, but I'd suggest making the UI feel a bit more sleek. Right now it feels a bit awkward and inconsistent..

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. kurozael

12. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

@kurozael It's fine. If you'd like some help with it, I'm pretty good with UI customization and graphic work.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

I meant no offence, it's done when it's done. I was speaking more so of having my Blueprints Constructor prioritized to complement the work on crafting.

edit: I may have misinterpreted. @kurozael did you mean to add a comma after your "and"? Semantics can be a bitch. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  14. kurozael

Hah yes @RJ I meant to add a comma :) typing on a phone is a bitch.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Rhenz

Rhenz Who needs a map? Staff Member Moderator Crusader Active Member

would it be feasible to change the attribute buttons to sliders? it's tedious to me that I have to click thirty times on a button that functions rather slowly.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. ZeMysticalTaco

Throwback to open aura where that didn't work 99% of the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sliders would be nice...but they were replaced for a reason.

18. Zig

Zig Guest

Wouldn't be hard to properly make them work I imagine

19. kurozael

Yay, back from vacation... well, kinda yay, now I'm back to the shitty cold English weather :'(

Work on 0.98 will begin tomorrow when I've fully settled back in!

• Like Like x 2
  20. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Templar Active Member

Good Morning Britain!

Previous Readers (Total: 0)