1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other Clockwork 0.97 Changelog (RELEASED)

Discussion in 'Development' started by kurozael, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herosloth

Herosloth Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Clockwork Customer Active Member

I'm super late to the party, but I saw the changes to the UI for faction and character creation, were these removed at some point?

2. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor Crusader Templar

Which ones? Anything shown in this thread should be in 0.97-0.98.

3. Herosloth

Herosloth Runs a shitty Hl2rp community Clockwork Customer Active Member

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.17.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.18.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.18.11 PM.png

These updates

4. Zig

Zig Guest

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hi , thank's for this update but i have an issue , with this BETA , when i create a citizen , whith his description and i change for a Metrocop , he have the same citizen's description , anyone have a fix ? i wait for my customer rank so , any help will be appreciated !

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oliver

Oliver Some kinda has-been Clockwork Customer Active Member

You're aware you just necro'd a post which the last reply has been many months ago.

Besides that, you're best off asking for help in the Discord or downloading the 0.100 version on GitHub.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.