1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important Clockwork 2 + S&box

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by kurozael, Sep 5, 2017.

1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor Crusader Templar

Yes, I will be making Clockwork 2 + HL2RP for GMod 2 (aka S&box).

You heard it here first! I can't bloody wait for that epic C# hotness.

https://sandbox.facepunch.com/

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. ZeMysticalTaco

ZeMysticalTaco yo i'm a taco have some lunch Clockwork Customer

but my knowledge of C# died when I was assembling my knowledge of assembly

on a side note, i'm excited

3. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Templar Clockwork Customer Active Member

sv_rip.lua

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  4. Squirrels Mcgee

Squirrels Mcgee fallout 4 = "power armour hoarding sim" Active Member

Will you fix the terrible inventory system in this version?

5. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

what about current clockwork updates/versions first

6. MiliViu

MiliViu Clockwork Customer Active Member

OMG #hype

Whenever you want I translate

7. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor Crusader Templar

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, if you mean converting Clockwork to use grid-based inventory then no that's never going to happen as it means rebuilding the entire inventory system from the ground up (which I've already done once when I created Inventory 2.0, which made items have unique and networkable data.)

Well GMod 2 (S&box) has only just been announced and probably won't be released for quite some time, so I wouldn't worry. I am currently planning to release at least 1 more big update after the upcoming update on Thursday.

Only you guys could turn something exciting into "omg what about current Clockwork" ;) ah well, I still love you all...

8. CPT. Maxii

CPT. Maxii Clockwork Customer Active Member

I'm really excited about GMod 2 and have been keeping up with as much as I can.
    But as owner of a very-very-very small community I can only think on the short term, that's why I said that :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lev

Lev certified honorable guy Crusader

Just make sure you don't take on what you know you can't handle.

10. kurozael

As always I'll try to make sure Clockwork doesn't "break", even when GMod 2 is out. But, as soon as I can possibly begin to work on CW2 for S&box (i.e: as soon as I have access to it) then I'll begin work. It sounds like development will be a hell of a lot easier, especially since it'll be working with C# which I am also extremely proficient with. As I say, I'm going to be releasing 1 if not a couple more big updates for Clockwork but once I can begin on CW2 for S&box then I'll only be maintaining the original Clockwork as a legacy product (and likely -- but don't hold me to this -- open-source everything and pass the torch on to the community while I work on their successors.)

• Like Like x 2
  11. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Mmm... This calls for Clockwork Constructors 2.0 planning.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Delta

Delta Active Member

Clicked on this expecting kurozael trolling everyone on Fast Threads.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. EJ Rockwell

EJ Rockwell Clockwork Customer

[​IMG]
    (kuro)​

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  14. EJ Rockwell

EJ Rockwell Clockwork Customer

This seems like a description of just Gmod but only for RP games.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)