1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Clockwork Installation Manual

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Micafire, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micafire

Micafire Exotec Gaming Director, Developer Wannabe Clockwork Customer

Hey, I made a .html based manual of installing clockwork, it includes images and is organized in order to set the server up.

I am currently taking suggestions and ideas, to improve it.

I am allowing it to be shipped with Clockwork releases if kurozael likes it.
    And hopefully this can be deployed with the downloads in the future updates.

It's easy to modify so that way kurozael can put any changelogs, etc to his liking.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txnp9yt20urs0nm/Clockwork%20manual.zip

2. diablo1675

diablo1675 Guest

No means to be a topic killer, but there's a wikipedia. Maybe kuro should make a redirection board to it.

3. Micafire

Micafire Exotec Gaming Director, Developer Wannabe Clockwork Customer

@Diablo I understand, I just felt like making this manual

@nikizor Why do you have to always be so negative?

4. diablo1675

diablo1675 Guest

Understandable, and who knows, maybe it'll really help people.

And don't worry about Nikizor, he's the biggest post basher in Cloud Sixteen history. He almost never has anything good to say, and instead of listening to us, and making it Constructive Criticism, he's just postbashing everywhere.

5. sants1

sants1 I'm an asshole. That's all. Active Member

Lol at nikizor for deleting his post.

But anyways, great guide!

6. diablo1675

diablo1675 Guest

The mod did it, after I reported it.

7. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of UNDERWORLDâ„¢ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Refrain from necroposting please. Locked.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.