1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Clockwork: Metro 2033-2035RP

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by 1002A, Jan 26, 2019.

1. I was wondering, there was an old Metro 2033 schema, right? We should have it back.

From what I've heard, I never actually had this schema, but I've heard that they did indeed make one, and the content pack for it is still on steam. I was wondering if Cloud Sixteen could begin to develop it again, since the new Metro: Exodus game is coming out. Also, just the mere idea of Metro is very interesting in general. What does the community think about it?

2. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Retard Clockwork Customer Active Member

I never knew of a metro schema per se, but I did play on a server that used a modified HL2RP schema to run it. So, yeah, I think it was a custom schema. That being said, I was thinking about doing a metro server maybe and I'm sure somebody with a tiny bit of dev experience and half a brain could make it up from a stock HL2RP schema, but again, I don't think a premade schema exists that is for sale/has serials available.

3. Gregory

Gregory Gregvestory Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

4. NoahtheBoah36™

NoahtheBoah36™ Clockwork Retard Clockwork Customer Active Member

upload_2019-1-26_17-2-35.png

Boy, wtf?
    That's a different framework, he wanted CW.

5. Gregory

Gregory Gregvestory Investor Clockwork Customer Active Member

oh shit haha, didn't notice

6. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer Active Member

way back in the day there was an official Metro schema. it was removed due to being extremely buggy/broken and no updates had been done to it since 2013 or so. it's easier/smarter to either create your own or modify HL2RP.