1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[Clockwork] Simple Body Group Changer

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by TJjokerR, Apr 6, 2013.

1. TJjokerR

TJjokerR Formerly known as TJjokerR Active Member

Code:
    [b][Clockwork] Simple Body Group Changer[/b]

Code:
    by Cervidae Kosmonaut
    _________________________________________​

As per request by Soret I made this plugin which allows you to permanently change bodygroups on specific models for players.

Download: [ Link #1 ]

Features:
    - 2 Commands to list bodygroups available for a players' model and to change them.
    - Saves to the character's data.
    - Different bodygroups for different models can be saved.

Commands:
    Code:
    /CharBodyGroupList <string Name>
    This will list the available bodygroups for the specified players' active model. Use the numbers that are listed here in the /CharBodyGroupSet  command to make changes.
    Code:
    /CharBodyGroupSet <string Name> <number BodyGroup> <number State>
    Set a bodygroup for a player to a certain state, you can find bodygroup numbers and available states using the /CharBodyGroupList command.
    Bugs & Problems:
    Bodygroup changes will not be displayed in the character selection screen. Right now there is no fast clean way to do this, so I will wait for Alex to add a hook that is called after all characters have loaded from the MySQL.

• Good Coder Good Coder x 2
  2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Awesome! I've done something similar to this with my HL:C gamemode. Good work :)

3. Soret

Soret derp Active Member

4. Soret

Soret derp Active Member

There is one problem tho, it not lists out the available faces.

5. TJjokerR

Faces arent bodygroups then. The code automatically goes through the available bodygroups, if it's not listed it's not there.

6. Soret

Soret derp Active Member

Oh now I understand what is the problem, it needs to look for additional skins on the model, since skins are separate from bodygroups apparently.

7. TJjokerR

I'll expand this plugin with a skin changer as well then, tomorrow.

8. Soret

Soret derp Active Member

You only have to set the bodygroup tool to list out skins too, that way you can merge them into two commands only.

9. TJjokerR

That wouldn't make sense, seeing how skins and bodygroups are 2 entirely different things.

10. Kezter

Kezter Certified Old Fag Active Member

This still working even after the new update?

11. Soret

Soret derp Active Member

He never finished the set skin option.

12. Otto The Pup

Otto The Pup Active Member

Sorry to necrobump, but is there a working version of this or does the current work?

13. Otto The Pup

Otto The Pup Active Member

14. Probably bumping this terribly, but anyone able to make something where you can change the skin too?

15. Matt

Matt No name burritos Active Member

What exactly are you asking Denton like a command that changes your skin? If that's your question it already exists /Charsetmodel *player name* *model name*

16. That's for models, not skins.

17. Garrus

Garrus I like dragons, yargh. Active Member

If it has a skin, it would be in the body group list. Also, theres a wierd glitch where if you try to view bodygroup lists for other than yourself it just lists yourself. As in your own body groups.

18. Skins and bodygroups are two different things. Like, if you right click (context menu) on a model that has bodygroups and skins (fine example: enhanced citizens redux) you'll see what I mean, because enhanced citizens redux has bodygrouped clothes and such and the faces and whatnot are skins.

19. Datzy

Datzy Guest

Would it be possible for me to make it so that equipping an item will change bodygroup?

Previous Readers (Total: 0)