1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Cloud Sixteen Presidential Poll

Discussion in 'Other Interests' started by matlock, Oct 22, 2016.

?

2016 Presidential Candidates

1. Democratic Party | Secretary Hillary Clinton | Senator Tim Kaine

2. Republican Party | Businessman Donald J. Trump | Governor Mike Pence

3. Libertarian Party | Former Governor Gary Johnson | Former Governor Bill Weld

4. Green Party | Dr. Jill Stein | Ajamu Baraka

5. Constitution Party | Darrell Castle | Scott Bradley

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Election day is November 8th. All candidates shown are main party/third party candidates on more than 20 state ballots. This poll will be open until election day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Funny joke boys.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hillary Clinton, of course :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. dead flag blues

dead flag blues "...ours is a world of nuclear giants..." Clockwork Customer Active Member

#VaderPalpatine2016

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. klark

klark α Active Member

I will build a Great Wall

6. Tyler

Tyler no one physically cares mate Active Member

Reasonable political discussion? More like shitfest.

In Australia we had a 'sex party' in the election and it still didn't win.

7. thats because everything in straya is one big shitpost and you know it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. MibNic

MibNic Guest

that's because the sex party was a testament to the inherent idiocy of atheists - ran by a prostitute, they wanted to tax religious institutions and legalise all drugs??

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. satanist prostitute sounds like it jesus christ

10. MibNic

MibNic Guest

like seriously look at this sickness

11. what does sex work mean they just say words they dont explain shit wtf is this

12. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

Step one to ruining a political thread: mention how all political threads get ruined.

I'd vote Hilary. She's not perfect but she's the lesser of two evils.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

lesser of two evilism needs to go away lmao just blow up the white house tear down the flags reinstate a new country

the american federation of sociopaths

• Like Like x 1
  14. if youre bitching about 'muh lesser of two evils' then just vote for a third party at this point or dont vote at all

it isnt as hard as people make it out to be and i dont get where this "I HATE THEM BOTH" mentality comes from when there's other political options

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. willy pete

willy pete i'm going to cut off your face and wear it Active Member

but your votes don't matter y'see, the owners don't allow third parties.

it's gonna be trump anyway lmao. see, the narrative is that donald trump is gonna tear down the establishment and restore order. course, that could never happen. the establishment runs far deeper than a few corrupt politicians. the establishment controls every aspect of this election. it's a big show. a big puppet show.

16. cash wednesday

cash wednesday Owner of U™N™D™E™R™W™O™R™L™D™ GAMING Clockwork Customer Active Member

Hey retards, this is still the public sector.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. EmperorJericho

EmperorJericho Slav Lives Matter

Even if a third party won't get elected, a fuckton of votes for third party is a message to the government.

Yeah, your vote doesn't matter regardless but still, might as well try something different than still voting Republican or Democrat. That's what they want you to do.

18. Cereal

Cereal big FAGGOT !1!!!!! Active Member

In all seriousness, I think this will actually be an extremely close election.
    What I'm worried about though, since there's a lot of radical groups on both sides, is the backlash that might happen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. 2 party system seems so dumb.

• Agree Agree x 2

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.