1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Important CloudAuthX Encoder

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by kurozael, Jan 10, 2014.

1. kurozael

kurozael Cloud Sixteen Director Staff Member Administrator Investor

You can use the following site to encrypt your own code and generate a CloudAuthX external call to place in your plugin!

You will need to make sure your users have the latest version of Clockwork and the CloudAuthX .dll to run your encrypted code! They can get the latest version by re-downloading from the Store or the Git repository. A special update to Clockwork and the .dll was made for this to be possible.

http://authx.cloudsixteen.com/

This will only work for server-side code. Client-side code cannot be encrypted.

2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

CloudAuthX.External("jwkjkALIBJScjndzdqpi5x4LbEBNWOMQbfFtb7/qcA4=");

lol

3. alexgrist

alexgrist Guest

CAX 2.7?

4. kurozael

Very good, it's a protocol.

5. Adler

Adler cwSexySaveData:SaveSomePieceOfShit() Clockwork Customer Active Member

Nice kuro)))

6. kurozael

Quick update, if you encoded, do it again. New encodings will have the PUBAX- prefix.

7. Khazen

Khazen Mhm... icecream... Active Member

Cool.

Thanks for this kuro, will sure come in handy.

8. Adler

Adler cwSexySaveData:SaveSomePieceOfShit() Clockwork Customer Active Member

ty

9. kurozael

Okay you'll have to encode your code one more time and make sure you read what is below:

You will need to make sure your users have the latest version of Clockwork and the CloudAuthX .dll to run your encrypted code! They can get the latest version by re-downloading from the Store or the Git repository. A special update to Clockwork and the .dll was made for this to be possible.

10. I don't think I'll be getting that $10 any time soon. This thing is too stronk now.

11. Datzy

Datzy Guest

more instructions please i got my dick stuck in the fan :(

12. What happens when people start misusing this?

13. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Indeed. Malicious code can easily be hidden inside of the encrypted code.

14. kurozael

When I eventually setup that plugin site (it's on my list of todo.) I will personally have a team of people who will check the codes of uploaded plugins and can be "Verified." in the mean time, only use authors you trust, and I'd advise only using encrypted code found from plugins on these forums (because I'll be checking them in my spare time.)

15. kurozael

So you could technically use PLAYER:SendLua(string) in some form or another to have encrypted client-side code. In the encrypted server-side code, hook into some sort of player connect and send them some Lua which will get run (and is not easy to read client-side.) You MIGHT be able to do this for sharing items and such, but I'm gonna look into a better way of doing it.

16. Razor

Razor Guest

That's the way I'm doing it, although I am going to do basic encryption, compression, and splitting.

17. You can add items anytime anywhere, you only need to make sure that the item arrives at the player before he gets the item in his inventory.
    Only problem appears when using base items, because a certain person didn't code the item system with __index to its base -_-

18. kurozael

Certain people are always welcome to make a pull request ;) cheeky m8

Previous Readers (Total: 0)