1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Community Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sixx, Feb 28, 2019.

?

Timing

1. 29/02/2019 - 6PM GMT+0

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 01/03/2019 - 6PM GMT+0

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 02/03/2019 - 6PM GMT+0

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sixx

Sixx presidential #1 Staff Member Manager Legend Crusader Active Member

I've been manager for a little around a week now and I'd like to get some feedback from you guys and push the discussions on the HL2RP server more so that we can start a rapid development phase, take stock of what plugins people would like to see, what changes you would like to see on the new map (since I'm pretty sure 18 will win at this point) and discuss;
    • NLR Rules
    • Model packs
    • Workshop addons
    • Citizen RP
    • Map Dynamics (Slums, different buildings, etc)
    • General C16 stuff
    • Community Game Nights (When everyone is generally free, what games, stuff like that)
    • How we can make things better around here
    • Maybe we'll have a game of skribbl after :^)
    To do this, I'd like to host a community meeting tomorrow on the Discord in voice chat at around 6-8PM GMT+0. I hope you can all make it!

I'd like to remind everybody that the lore competition is on and nobody has posted anything yet, so there's a good chance your lore could be used on the server if nobody writes anything up in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Will refreshments be provided?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sixx

Update: I'd like to get as many people in as possible but I understand not everyone is always available, sadly 6PM is usually the only time I have free besides when I'm doing my university work so it's realistically the only time I'll have to conduct anything, and I'd like to get this meeting done in the next few days - make sure to vote for the day you're most likely to be able to attend if you're planning on coming!
    Pizza and kool-aid okay?

• Like Like x 3
  4. EliTheGamerFTW

EliTheGamerFTW Clockwork Customer Active Member

Can I bring my dog?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. cant wait for 10+ people yelling about how rp should happen on the server

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Aspect

Aspect Damn, okay. Active Member

Tbh Sunday would be best.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Maniac

Maniac Clockwork Customer Active Member

I gotta admit that Sunday definitely would be the best idea for It

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Lung

Lung Moderator Staff Member Moderator Active Member

I'm ok for when everyone else is, so +Sunday

• Like Like x 1
  9. Songbird

Songbird ❤️ Staff Member Moderator Investor Active Member

Won't be able to attend but it would be nice to have a summary of the meeting afterwards so I and other people who can't come can comment on that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lung

Lung Moderator Staff Member Moderator Active Member

I planned on taking notes, so I'd more than happy to push those your way.

11. Maniac

Maniac Clockwork Customer Active Member

I’ll be joining you for noting stuff down so you won’t be alone on that, haha

12. Sixx

As it turns out now Sunday is all I’m free for, so I’m down for that too.

Alright, Sunday at 6PM GMT+0 it is!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sixx

We had a good bit of discussion tonight, it's a shame my internet was either murdered by an epic roleplayer or went down very at a very inopportune time, I'm rescheduling the rest of the meeting for Tuesday 05/03/2019 same time. This time we'll use priority speaker to prevent the same issue we seemed to have tonight with people talking over eachother. Thanks to everyone who came, it was quite the turnout!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.