1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Other CW Black Mesa Roleplay| cubenet.me |

Discussion in 'Communities' started by zoephixical, Jul 18, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

About Us
    CubeNet is an roleplaying community which currently exists of people who are into the Half-Life Universe Roleplay. Specifically Black Mesa.
    CubeNet Is Founded/maintained by zoephixical. Along with Community Managers who attempt to keep the community stable.

==============================================================================
    The Black Mesa RP Team
    Black Mesa RP Was created by zoephixical & SleepyMode.
    The Community Manager(s) are to be Thanked here, as their Goal is to expand our Player Base and keep the community Healthy.
    Black Mesa RP Time/Year Events
    In the server Black Mesa is currently on the Year 1998 which was before the Incident Happend. We are doing events about weekly. And AMS Tests are scheduled within RP by the director and/or Heads.
    Features
    We Currently Feature Loads of custom content, custom plugins as well as Features:
    • PC Plugin (Still under development, but some pages are accessable).
    • Maintenance Events.
    • Working Clearance Scanners, Clearance Levels and signs.
    • Working AMS Teleportation System.
    • Custom UI/Framework was overhauled.
    • Security Cameras (Under dev)
    • Mostly all default needs for a working Black Mesa RP Server.
    • Custom Models/Content and Player Models.
    Factions
    Science Team:

The Black Mesa Science Team is the overwhelming majority of Black Mesa's population. With the Black Mesa Security Force, it is one of the most important bodies of the Black Mesa Personnel.​

Positions

• Research and Development - The largest portion of the scientists are assigned to research and development positions, where they conduct experiments and create new technologies. The research conducted ranges in focus from particle physics to biological study to space travel. Most R&D scientists have a limited knowledge of first aid, and can heal some wounds.
    • Biology - Biology is mostly specialized in Xenian Research, They with Cooperation of the Survey Team Gather Fauna, Crystals in the Borderworld despite the extremely high risk of doing so.
    • Physics - Physics is mostly specialized in AMS Research, Other related Projects in which the subject Physics is needed. They can also Join any other side positions such as the Survey Team, and Research on Fauna and other Xenian structures as well.
    • Chemistry - Chemistry is an Side Positions which can be assigned as well with the others. This is subject is self explainable.

• Research Assistant - Research Associates work alongside other scientists, but with a lower status in the employment hierarchy. They are usually required to conduct the more mundane or less desirable portions of a given experiment.
    • Supervisors- Supervisors act in a similar role to research associates in that they assist in experiments, but they are primarily concerned with maintaining a safe work environment.
    • Instructor - Scientists will often take on additional work training employees and conducting simulations in the Training Facility as themselves or their hologram counterparts. The Instructor explains Tasks/Functions of anything that needs to be done. He is also mostly seen Leading meetings.
    • Survey Team - Survey Teams were organized soon after the first teleportation labs were constructed in Black Mesa. Their assignment is the most dangerous, as they are tasked with entering the borderworld Xen to collect samples and conduct experiments. Because of the danger, Survey Team members are highly trained in the use of the HEV Suit and a variety of weapons. Many Survey Team scientists have died on Xen.
    • Senior Scientists - Senior Scientists are like normal Scientists but with an Higher Clearance level, They are also able to guide Scientist Graduates/Assistants.
    • Head Scientists - Head Scientists review projects of other employees, regularly checking if everything is still going well/safe and if it may be continued or has to be on hold. They overview The Safety of their employees and manage things within the Facility.
    [​IMG]
    Security:
    Security guards oversee the security throughout the facility. They have different ranks and are granted a different security clearance specific to their duty, with an average clearance of Level 3, as well as colored shifts in specific Areas of specific Sectors, such as Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet Shifts. They often stand near doors requiring a special access, and will refuse or grant this access depending on the person wanting to go through, related to the person's clearance level or if they have the required equipment to proceed. They also oversee security checkpoints. They also oversee the Safety of The Personnel.
    [​IMG]
    Maintenance:
    The Maintenance is mostly provided with General Cleaning Tasks, Technical Tasks. Such as computer repairs, light repairs and elevator repairs. They make sure all Technology is still Functionable within The Facility. Which events can range as listed above.

[​IMG]

Medical Team:
    The Medical Team ensures the Health of the Personnel and is there to assist with Injuries, or any other Issues which happen within The Facility. They also can perform daily checkups Gathering all Personnel. They are crucial in-case anything happens.

Chef:
    The Chef makes The Food For all Personnel, as they can get Hungry as well. They are specialized in cooking according to the Black Mesa Menus. They are required to keep all Staff Feeded because Hungry/Thirsty staff isn't provided excellence.

Others Whitelistable Factions:
    • Government Official.
    • Espionage Agent.
    • Xenian Creature.
    • HECU Team.
    Links/Forums
    Server on which discord is located: https://discord.gg/FGfxgn T
    Server IP-Adress: 54.37.246.35:27075
    Forums: HTTPS://CUBENET.ME/

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer

If you're going to put out a server ad at least learn to type correctly lmao. If you won't put effort into something as simple as grammar it makes me wonder what other larger, more imporant things are neglected.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I must admit English isn't my primary language.

4. oper8or/TehDurpLord

oper8or/TehDurpLord Clockwork Customer

That's all well and good, but you can always ask someone from your community to help out. Also, putting "english isn't my first language" into the post might help prevent discouraging people.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sixx

Sixx roleplay crusader

Very reminiscent of Heartbit.me, but overall I like it. Hope it succeeds!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. vexus

vexus ej rockwell's worst nightmare Legend Clockwork Customer

dicks up for Avery Leach lads
    [​IMG]

7. Sly

Sly Life is wasted on the living. Clockwork Customer Active Member

Honestly, I'm not one for the whole store thing. IMO it feels a little pay-to-win. I know it's not required but it always feels like it hampers RP when overnight someone is more important because they spent $10 IRL.
    [​IMG]

Outside of that, the server seems well put together from what I've seen and there's definitely some time put into this. Good luck! Hope everything works out!

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. AMS Event Screen.[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  9. It's evident that you've put allot of time into this threat, and I am inclined to play. You ideally want to create a thread that uses as least text possible, with the ability to deliver what you're trying to say clearly. As someone who used to play on Blt950's Heartbit.me blackmesa role-play server. I will gladly take a look at it. As for the thread, not really much to say, it's an acceptable community thread, just try to make it neater, and more presentable.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the Feedback! I have updated the thread trying to make some design neater and more overviewable. The server is currently trying to bring back Nostalgia, I have recently completed the map as well as the computer system, which is available but still under development.

So I hope you enjoy the server! And community.

11. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

thought this was dead for some reason, guess not
    i'll hop on at some point this week

Previous Readers (Total: 0)