1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Database of Language Guides

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Daze, Jun 3, 2013.

1. If making a piece of shit is going to make me a [mb]illionaire then count me in.

2. Dub

Dub Guest

Never said I liked Minecraft. I just showed an example.

3. Datzy

Datzy Guest

Java worked for Minecraft, still isn't good for games though.

4. I'd say it's a still a good language to learn. It's good for servers in some cases.

5. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

Meh. I'm using Java for school and it isn't the best.

6. Gonna get started on learning C#. Chances are I'll fail miserably, I find it hard to come up with any goal to set myself to keep me motivated. I wish there was an official book as well, that'd make everything a whole lot easier.

7. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

The key is to know what to make and how to make it. If you don't know how, then research it online. If someone gives a specific example then rewrite it in your own words.

8. Yeah, of course. I have worked with Lua and all. :u

I'm really gonna miss the number type.

9. Highlight from day 1 (cause it's day 1 and day 1 is important)!

I'm a bit surprised with myself but I actually managed to make a binary decoder on my first day with C# (not really, I've poked around it before but I'm planning to really go for learning it this time around), so I'm feeling pretty cool & proud of myself.

[​IMG]

10. Tydosius

Tydosius I am deeply sorry. Active Member

I don't often go to this section because I feel so dwarfed in my coding skill. It's good to see I'm not as incompetent as I thought I was.

11. Aaand now I've made an encoder too.

[​IMG]

Both of them are written the hard way, though.

12. TheHipster

TheHipster rhenz is a fairly decent fellow Active Member

Nice Job Atebite, you can finally decrypt the Binary codes I send you when I'm bored easily..
    Not that it wasn't easy already, but eh.

13. [​IMG]

Made a thing that'll monitor Steam community market for prices on a thing, it'll popup a message box if the current price drops below the desired price.

14. ShadowOfDoubt

ShadowOfDoubt In the grim dark future. There is only SCG.

That's pretty awesome, and useful.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)