1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

[DEAD] rp_nova_prospekt

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by redcatjack, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy pete

willy pete see britannia rule again Active Member

still workin on the map, red?

2. corrin

corrin hot boat sex Active Member

What mode did you compile it on? Lighting looks weird.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. sloth_

sloth_ i swear im not slow Active Member

You still planning on making a server with the map?

4. 8bitMafia

8bitMafia Active Member

They already did make a Nova Prospekt HL2RP server with prisoners and OTA as prison guards and shit. But I'm pretty sure that if you were going to make it realistic to the original game and follow correct lore there would be nothing to roleplay. Nova Prospekt is just an old prison that was renovated to convert rebels or anti-citizens into stalkers to work in the nexus. Imo that RP would be pretty boring. There is a wiki page on it if you care to check it out.

5. SireElite

SireElite what's the big fucking deal? Active Member

u dont have to be following the lore 100% it'd be like a depressing emo makeout session
    there is one but nobody plays it and i feel like it'll close very fucking soon

6. I can see how it would get boring fast. But maybe, as a prisoner, you happen to get the chance to escape going out to the outlands? Now making you a rebel? You can then try to help other prisoners to escape? That would be pretty fun I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. redcatjack

redcatjack Map Developer Clockwork Customer Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017

Previous Readers (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.