1. Check out the Store if you're looking to Buy HL2RP or other schemas for your server. You can click Buy Schemas on the very top navigation bar to visit the store.
  2. Use the Plugin Center to easily subscribe to and auto-install Clockwork plugins to your server, or submit and share plugins you have developed.
  3. Having trouble setting up or developing with Clockwork? Check out the Wiki or post in the Support Forum for advice from fellow users.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, you need a Steam account to register and post on these forums. Login with Steam at the top of the forums to get started!
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, do you want to buy HL2RP or another Clockwork schema? Visit the Cloud Sixteen Store to get started!

Did I miss something?

Discussion in 'Casual Discussion' started by Syff, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Greetings C16 community!

After years of being absent, I just returned to download my P4 copy. To my suprise a new store system has been implemented and none of my purchases are registered anymore.

So..what do I do know (no, not going to buy it again)? Am I missing a step? (already linked my Steam account)

cheers for the help in advance!

2. RJ

RJ no pay Legend Clockwork Customer

3. Hey RJ thanks for your reply.

I tried that thread but got:

Cloud Sixteen - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

4. RJ

Ok, this was the only other post that was in that thread:
    So you're not missing much.

5. Thanks again for the reply, Paypal only lets me go back tillthe 5th of Feb 2015 :(

6. RJ

Do you have the email for the transaction? PayPal sends emails for every transaction so you may be able to find it unless you deleted the email.

7. nope :( It was all in 2014

8. RJ

Alright, I guess it's up to @kurozael to help. If you still have access to your store account then you could also try opening a ticket, if not then try recovering your account and doing the same.

9. Blizzard

Blizzard Clockwork Customer

@Syff Please PM me. I can help you get some stuff sorted.

Previous Readers (Total: 0)